Run like the wind trophy

4 minutes ago, Ypsiruonu said:

Yeah, pretty funny laughing at people’s misfortunes when they don’t touch you, right? I’ll do you one better than popcorns, I’ll make you an active participant.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/Feichti1992

How did you manage to get Run like the Wind in  October 2020 again?

Are you stupid or so? Like everyone else! A Hacker gave it to me. And what misfortune? Has someone lost his kid because that trophy? When you call that misfortune than you haven´t seen it yet.

And yeah i don´t give a shit on the leaderboard. I am only on this site because i can view my stats and the really good guides. Why would even anyone be on that leaderboards full of shitty rata games and games that people have auto popt.  I mean you played the game 1 times and you will get 1 platinum and not 2.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

The mods don't even see those flags. Pretty sure as far as staff go, it's only the CRT members and Sly himself that can see them.

That makes this even dumber. 

Basically all of 6 people - 1 of which is highly inactive and 4 of which serve the same purpose - are all that even know you got a flag

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

This thread is going to end up locked if the arguing continues and insults. 

It might be for the best, unfortunately. It's starting to sound like a playground with all the insults being thrown about... can't deny that it's fun to read though.

• Like 1

Sorry for being such a dictator, but I'm closing this thread. It's just cycling the same discussion and nothing (good) comes out of it.

This has been discussed to death for years and the CRT has been firm on their stance. In the end, it's up to them and Sly. Having toxic and hateful discussions lead to nothing. Have yet to see one of these threads full of fruitful discussion.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3