Run like the wind trophy

On 12/12/2020 at 8:55 PM, Datboy1991 said:

It’s such BS that Rockstar made the trophy unobtainable. I really wanted to go back and plat the PS3 version, but it’s not worth risking a flag to me personally. 

This trophy is continuously popped to this day. In fact, two people today popped it on PS3. 

the game is ridiculous right now. I started playing it a couple week ago with every intention on doing things legit. I was playing one afternoon getting done with a car I just stole for Simeon and some dude on a bike ride up to me, dropped like $10m on my head, made me level 120 instantly, and just rode off. Never said anything and I never asked for it. Since then, almost everyone I’ve come in contact with on PS3 is modded. It’s almost comical. 

I don’t see what’s wrong with sending a message to everyone in a lobby asking if they’re modded and if they can put a bounty on you? It’s no different than having the feature open and boosting it with a friend and if they do it, you still have to survive for 24 hours. And trying to find one that’ll do it and not blow you up too is probably harder than the trophy was at release. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2020 at 1:55 AM, Datboy1991 said:

It’s such BS that Rockstar made the trophy unobtainable. I really wanted to go back and plat the PS3 version, but it’s not worth risking a flag to me personally. 

one of the people who run this site have said that you will no longer be punished for getting this trophy as you still need to fufill the requirements of this trophy since the bounty has been placed as it is not the trophy instantly popping as you can still be killed with a bounty and not get the trophy

I think there are bigger problems here for GTA 5’s PS3 version than questioning how people unlocked “Run like the wind” trophy. The leaderboard of fastest achievers part has been filled with many cheater players who have unlocked trophies at the same time or with orders that showed us they cheated. 

Edited by Denizcankaya97
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

I think there are bigger problems here for GTA 5’s PS3 version than questioning how people unlocked “Run like the wind” trophy. The leaderboard of fastest achievers part has been filled with many cheater players who have unlocked trophies at the same time or with orders that showed us they cheated. 

These type of situations can be seen in many games. I believe, due to huge amounts of games and reports, they did not have a chance to look at it, but it sounds a little bit optimistic. Especially after I have reported a few people, nothing happened to them for three weeks. Also, the funny thing is that some people are flagged because of cheating even though they did not cheat. And it takes effort to convince moderators that they did not cheat.

Edited by EgePoyrazOzer
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

These type of situations can be seen in many games. I believe, due to huge amounts of games and reports, they did not have a chance to look at it, but it sounds a little bit optimistic. Especially after I have reported a few people, nothing happened to them for three weeks. Also, the funny thing is that some people are flagged because of cheating even though they did not cheat. And it takes effort to convince moderators that they did not cheat.

A year ago, modders even targeted someone from PS4 edition heavily and accused him for cheating. Then after the guy’s dispute, they realised that he didn’t cheat. I don’t understand how they don’t touch the fastest achievers leaderboard of the PS3 version of this game. Well I don’t know I guess maybe cheating and modding your trophies are “allowed” here. xD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

33 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

A year ago, modders even targeted someone from PS4 edition heavily and accused him for cheating. Then after the guy’s dispute, they realised that he didn’t cheat. I don’t understand how they don’t touch the fastest achievers leaderboard of the PS3 version of this game. Well I don’t know I guess maybe cheating and modding your trophies are “allowed” here. xD

Some of the Cheater Removers have already explained why this trophy has not been high on their list of priorities.

And it's not because "maybe cheating and modding your trophies are “allowed” here. xD"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Some of the Cheater Removers have already explained why this trophy has not been high on their list of priorities.

And it's not because "maybe cheating and modding your trophies are “allowed” here. xD"

Could you check this link? If you look at fastest achievers, you will realize that records are not legal. We talked about this, not Run like the Wind trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2093-grand-theft-auto-v

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

Could you check this link? If you look at fastest achievers, you will realize that records are not legal. We talked about this, not Run like the Wind trophy.

I think cheaters in the list should be removed at least every 2 weeks. Even times inbetween 1 day to 3-4 days consist suspected activities. And times less than a day... Trophies that popped up at the same can be seen clearly.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

17 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

I think cheaters in the list should be removed at least every 2 weeks. Even times inbetween 1 day to 3-4 days consist suspected activities. And times less than a day... Trophies that popped up at the same can be seen clearly.

Great, here's the information you need to address your concerns:

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 10:31 AM, EgePoyrazOzer said:

On 4/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, Denizcankaya97 said:

On 4/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, Denizcankaya97 said:

I’ve already done those and reported them. Until today, there are even 2 players with ridiculous times less than an hour appeared at fastest achievers’ list.

On 4/14/2021 at 11:30 AM, kevao97 said:

this is another ridiculous trophy like the big leagues of Black ops 2 lol, it's shameful how the system is broken

A couple months ago when I made a status update regarding GTA Online for the PS3, I checked some of the latest achievers for Run Like the Wind.

Several of them got the Rank 50 and Rank 100 trophies within seconds of each other.  That is definitely modders screwing with the legit players of the game. 

I got two games left on the PS3 I will be boosting, but I’m not going to bother with doing any online on the PS3 version of GTA V. That ship has passed. I’ll just settle with an A rank in GTA V and move on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

A couple months ago when I made a status update regarding GTA Online for the PS3, I checked some of the latest achievers for Run Like the Wind.

Several of them got the Rank 50 and Rank 100 trophies within seconds of each other.  That is definitely modders screwing with the legit players of the game. 

I got two games left on the PS3 I will be boosting, but I’m not going to bother with doing any online on the PS3 version of GTA V. That ship has passed. I’ll just settle with an A rank in GTA V and move on.

a friend remained with 98% of GTA V PS3, even with the inability to obtain the platinum he made all the remaining trophies. I feel like doing the same thing with Black Ops 2, but when I get into that game the chances of trophies being unlocked instantly are very high

Of course this trophy and black Ops 2 are now impossible, and yes with hacker still possible but yes with HACK we don't care if is the only trophy be hacked and if is the only method for get it, hack is hack don't care why, trophy are impossible OK bad luck, both game is start in my profil, I never get each platinum, except if Rockstar ou Activision open the mode but I don't belive that. 

It would be easy for rockstar games to fix this issue, since any NPC could give you a bounty for stealing cars, but they are just to lazy to fix this issue. They deactivated the whole bounty system. I contacted the support months ago and chances are very low that the developers would update the ps3 version.

Run Like The Wind is the last trophy i need, but i'm not hunting down servers to find someone who would actually help me on this, since it can't be obtained the regular way. I always avoided public lobbys until i got every trophy except the "Run Like The Wind" trophy. So no platinum for me on this game :D

Edited by SkyTheB1RD
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, SkyTheB1RD said:

It would be easy for rockstar games to fix this issue, since any NPC could give you a bounty for stealing cars, but they are just to lazy to fix this issue. They deactivated the whole bounty system. I contacted the support months ago and chances are very low that the developers would update the ps3 version.

Run Like The Wind is the last trophy i need, but i'm not hunting down servers to find someone who would actually help me on this, since it can't be obtained the regular way. I always avoided public lobbys until i got every trophy except the "Run Like The Wind" trophy. So no platinum for me on this game :D

There is too much risk. If I run into a lobby with modders and hackers, how will I know I will not automatically get the Rank 50 and Rank 100 trophies in the process?

I would be on board if every trophy was obtainable in a private lobby with fellow trophy hunters looking to boost, but since that is not possible I will completely skip doing any of the online trophies for the PS3 version of GTA V. It's just NOT worth it.

38 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

There is too much risk. If I run into a lobby with modders and hackers, how will I know I will not automatically get the Rank 50 and Rank 100 trophies in the process?

I would be on board if every trophy was obtainable in a private lobby with fellow trophy hunters looking to boost, but since that is not possible I will completely skip doing any of the online trophies for the PS3 version of GTA V. It's just NOT worth it.

What am I missing here? Why can't you do the trophies in private lobbies on the PS3 version? I know you can on 360, XB1, and ps4 )Some you can even do in solo lobbies)

15 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

What am I missing here? Why can't you do the trophies in private lobbies on the PS3 version? I know you can on 360, XB1, and ps4 )Some you can even do in solo lobbies)

Really dude? Your answer is in the response that I quoted.

8 hours ago, SkyTheB1RD said:

Same here. Last trophy I need to platinum this on PS3. Eventually I’ll get over it, but not anytime soon. I run around public lobbies asking randoms to place a bounty on me. It’s so desperate and the responses I get are so comical! 

Edited by kkulifay

50 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I saw it. You are making it sound like none of the others can be done in private games, when they can. You are going to skip them all because of one? OK,  DUDE. 

Says the guy with over 1600 games played and 18 percent completion rate. Sounds like you skip more than I ever do, so don't try to tell me don't skip the online trophies on the PS3 version of GTA V. I didn't do online for Uncharted 2 & 3 on the PS3, so I'm left with unobtainable games.

I despise cheaters and modders, so that's why I'm not bothering with the online.

Edited by AJ_Radio

9 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Says the guy with over 1600 games played and 18 percent completion rate. Sounds like you skip more than I ever do, so don't try to tell me don't skip the online trophies on the PS3 version of GTA V. I didn't do online for Uncharted 2 & 3 on the PS3, so I'm left with unobtainable games.

I despise cheaters and modders, so that's why I'm not bothering with the online.

LOL, I love it when people take time out of their lives look at my profile and decide I can't have a say in anything because I don't sit and play Playstation 24/7.  

Edit: Skip all you want, doesn't matter to me. I generally don't bother with most online trophies anyway. Just seemed to me like you were spreading false information. But hey, attack me ;) if it makes you feel better about yourself

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

LOL, I love it when people take time out of their lives look at my profile and decide I can't have a say in anything because I don't sit and play Playstation 24/7.  

Edit: Skip all you want, doesn't matter to me. I generally don't bother with most online trophies anyway. Just seemed to me like you were spreading false information. But hey, attack me ;) if it makes you feel better about yourself

Note what I said earlier. EVERY trophy. That includes Run Like the Wind, which is unobtainable legit. Every other online trophy can be boosted in a private free roam session. I heard that doing the Heists will put you in a Public Free Roam session once you finish but I can't confirm that.

Do a little research next time. Just a heads up.

Edited by AJ_Radio

29 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Note what I said earlier. EVERY trophy. That includes Run Like the Wind, which is unobtainable legit. Every other online trophy can be boosted in a private free roam session. I heard that doing the Heists will put you in a Public Free Roam session once you finish but I can't confirm that.

Do a little research next time. Just a heads up.

Private sessions dumping you to public lobbies was a problem when I did it 18 months ago. Not just heists but anything could do it. 2 of the 4 in my boosting group got caught out by that, happens pretty instantly as well. No bounties un/fortunately depending on how you look at it but levels were boosted into the 1000s. What i thought was interesting was no level trophies popped so I guess those that say their trophies popped actually levelled again to trigger it. Submitting a ticket got them reset after a day or 2 but yeah, private sessions are not enough to keep you safe. You need luck as well

• Like 1