Run like the wind trophy

1 minute ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

And what? If someone receives just one flag, then that's it? No opportunity to appeal to return to the leaderboard? You just close your eyes and shut your ears to anything that person wants to say?

No, you can have 2 flags and return to the leaderboard if you hide the games. 3 or more flags and you're permanently off though.

16 minutes ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

And what? If someone receives just one flag, then that's it? No opportunity to appeal to return to the leaderboard? You just close your eyes and shut your ears to anything that person wants to say?

14 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

No, you can have 2 flags and return to the leaderboard if you hide the games. 3 or more flags and you're permanently off though.

In addition to this, you can also dispute a flag that you have received by explaining your case to the community and identifying how you did obtain the trophy legitimately.  If you can convince a member of the cheater removal team, you can have the flag lifted. 

8 minutes ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

And all those people that obtained Run Like the Wind trophy after 2017, are they all flagged?

They're slowly all getting flagged, but they're not a high priority. Eventually they all will be but there are a limited number of Cheater Removers and a lot of reports to review and approve.

I don’t know how responsive Rockstar are, or if anyone has actually tried reaching out to them, but I’ve just submitted a ticket asking that since they’ve announced the shutdown - can they reinstate bounties, or modify the trophy requirements. Worth a shout surely? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

I don’t know how responsive Rockstar are, or if anyone has actually tried reaching out to them, but I’ve just submitted a ticket asking that since they’ve announced the shutdown - can they reinstate bounties, or modify the trophy requirements. Worth a shout surely? 

Feels like a long shot. Given that this trophy has been dead for years I would be stunned if they suddenly decide to rework it when they’re about to kill the servers altogether 

4 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Feels like a long shot. Given that this trophy has been dead for years I would be stunned if they suddenly decide to rework it when they’re about to kill the servers altogether 

I get it’s a long shot, but given that they probably want the gamers still on the PS3 version to transition onto the PS4/5 versions, maybe they’ll be inclined to reach out as a form of encouragement. I was always told if you don’t ask, you don’t get. So I’ve asked the question, maybe if others did too they might be willing. Just a thought. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

I submitted a ticket shortly after it became unobtainable...asked why they blocked a trophy due to hackers that only hackers can now obtain/help obtain...was basically told "it's not getting fixed...earn it on ps4...buy shark cards"...haha...

edit: found the ticket...just remembered I also hit them up on facebook and twitter at that time...

2nd edit: "we request you to please kill yourself"...haha...never ceases to incite a good chuckle followed by a lengthy grin...for the record, i'm still alive...

jByOYS4.jpg

Edited by ProfBambam55

11 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I submitted a ticket shortly after it became unobtainable...asked why they blocked a trophy due to hackers that only hackers can now obtain/help obtain...was basically told "it's not getting fixed...earn it on ps4...buy shark cards"...haha...

I'm surprised the automated response to tickets isn't just "Buy more shark cards" over and over

• Like 3

On 6/16/2021 at 7:45 PM, DaivRules said:

They're slowly all getting flagged, but they're not a high priority. Eventually they all will be but there are a limited number of Cheater Removers and a lot of reports to review and approve.

I think people are under the impression that if you’re playing in a server and someone puts a bounty on you without you intending for it to happen, you wouldn’t be flagged as, unlike with most other hacked lobbies, you still have to do the requirements of the trophy in order to get it, and you’re also not collaborating with anyone to get it illegitimately in terms of how the devs intended. Has the stance on this changed then? This has always been a weird trophy without much of a concrete answer as to whether or not getting it post-2017 would result in a flag.

Edit: No reply, so I'll take it that the stance hasn't changed and everyone won't be getting flagged just for having the trophy.

Edited by Charizarzar

Your best bet is to play on private free roam, get all the online trophies, and then try to get someone who is a modder to put a bounty on you. That's really the only real way to do it. The problem from what I heard is even if you do the base game trophies, for some reason whenever you play the Heists you get thrown back into a public free roam anyway, leaving you vulnerable to hackers.

I remember back when this game came out I would always find people putting bounties on others.

53 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

I think people are under the impression that if you’re playing in a server and someone puts a bounty on you without you intending for it to happen, you wouldn’t be flagged as, unlike with most other hacked lobbies, you still have to do the requirements of the trophy in order to get it, and you’re also not collaborating with anyone to get it illegitimately in terms of how the devs intended. Has the stance on this changed then? This has always been a weird trophy without much of a concrete answer as to whether or not getting it post-2017 would result in a flag.

I agree. Pretty harsh for all questions on the topic to be answered with deliberately vague responses for years to change it now to everyone is going to be flagged. The site needed to figure out an official position on the topic years ago.

• Like 3

You Just have to find a modder Who could set a bounty on you thats all, then Is up to you stay alive for 48 minutes like the Trophy description says, the modder must not unlocks the Trophy for you because that would be cheating, but if he Just sets a bounty on you, you are good. this Is legit like all the others trophies, so dont worry at all if you'll find a modder Who could help you with it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patrizio1811 said:

You Just have to find a modder Who could set a bounty on you thats all, then Is up to you stay alive for 48 minutes like the Trophy description says, the modder must not unlocks the Trophy for you because that would be cheating, but if he Just sets a bounty on you, you are good. this Is legit like all the others trophies, so dont worry at all if you'll find a modder Who could help you with it.

So you're intentionally finding a modder to circumvent an unobtainable trophy and negating the "innocent" excuse, and you'll end up flagged.

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So you're intentionally finding a modder to circumvent an unobtainable trophy and negating the "innocent" excuse, and you'll end up flagged.

You know perfectly , what i said and you know perfectly that im right. The modder must not unlocks the Trophy, but Just set a bounty. have a bounty dont help any player in anything. the bounty system was removed because they were abusing it, not because it was giving some kind of help to anyone, and you know that very well

GTA Online lobbies on ps3 are swarming with modders, there is a good chance that modder will find you first. It felt like 75% players in each lobby are modders/hackers when I played it year or so ago. That's basically why Rockstar is not interested to support ps3 version, modders ruined their shark card business(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patrizio1811 said:

You know perfectly , what i said and you know perfectly that im right. The modder must not unlocks the Trophy, but Just set a bounty. have a bounty dont help any player in anything. the bounty system was removed because they were abusing it, not because it was giving some kind of help to anyone, and you know that very well

This point has been debated many a time on this site, and both sides have a good argument. However, it has been decided that as far as the leaderboard rules go on this site, using a modder to place a bounty on a players head (intentional or otherwise) is deemed as breaking the rules and is flaggable. You are completely entitled to disagree with that stance, but at the end of the day the decision isn't yours to make.

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

This point has been debated many a time on this site, and both sides have a good argument. However, it has been decided that as far as the leaderboard rules go on this site, using a modder to place a bounty on a players head (intentional or otherwise) is deemed as breaking the rules and is flaggable. You are completely entitled to disagree with that stance, but at the end of the day the decision isn't yours to make.

There Is no point to debate about, have a bounty on you doesnt give you Money that you have not earned, have a bounty doesnt give you RP points that you have not earned, have a bounty doesnt give you anything at all, its Just a notification on your screen, that all. and regardless of who or how you got it, it doesn't give you any advantage over any other player, so it's not cheating and no one will ever say the opposite

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, patrizio1811 said:

There Is no point to debate about, have a bounty on you doesnt give you Money that you have not earned, have a bounty doesnt give you RP points that you have not earned, have a bounty doesnt give you anything at all, its Just a notification on your screen, that all. and regardless of who or how you got it, it doesn't give you any advantage over any other player, so it's not cheating and no one will ever say the opposite

It doesn't change the stance of this site. For what's it's worth, I agree with you. The trophy should be whitelisted as you're still doing the requirements, but it's also not my decision to make either. The CRT (Cheater Removal Team) set the rules regarding this, myself and the other mods just pass that information along.

Edited by Stevieboy

9 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It doesn't change the stance of this site. For what's it's worth, I agree with you. The trophy should be whitelisted as you're still doing the requirements, but it's also not my decision to make either. The CRT (Cheater Removal Team) set the rules regarding this, myself and the other mods just pass that information along.

In really glad that you agree with me and you have all my respect for this. Now I am sure that our messages have clarified the discussion perfectly for all those who will legitimately get the trophy

To this day I keep thinking, this was one of the stupidest actions the rockstar has ever committed. Removing this in-game feature didn't result in ABSOLUTELY NOTHING positive for GTAO, it's not like this "anti cheater action" would add to the game or prevent modders from anything. This was an unfortunate and dumb move that only resulted in frustration for the trophy hunter community, I really can't understand that out of dozens or hundreds of measures that could potentially and factually help the old gen community of GTAO , they decided to do something extremely stupid like that and harm the overall experience of thousands of people. Fuck it.

I have a friend who has 97% of the trophies and just missing this stupid trophy CRAP and will never ever get his deserved platinum.

7 hours ago, patrizio1811 said:

Easier said than done man. In my experience of dealing with modders and hackers in online games, most of them are just going to hand you stuff anyway, or have such an uneven playing field it is virtually impossible to win without cheating yourself.

I'm just going to say that in all honesty, this trophy isn't worth the time and effort. But if you are truly desperate and willing to do anything, then you can just try your luck on public free roam. I strongly, strongly suggest getting everything else in private free roam, then once you've done that, then take your shot at getting a bounty placed on you.

Doing this first and foremost runs the risk of getting a bunch of trophies to autopop because of the hackers. This is an automatic flag on this website.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 2

On 17/06/2021 at 8:09 PM, DaivRules said:

Bulletstorm, unreal tournament, etc are unobtainable trophies online but this site allows server software on pc to open servers of ps3 games that obtenable trophies online as legit. It's the same thing as modders which give a bounty as legit... but it's not "auto-pop".

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

Bulletstorm, unreal tournament, etc are unobtainable trophies online but this site allows server software on pc to open servers of ps3 games that obtenable trophies online as legit. It's the same thing as modders which give a bounty as legit... but it's not "auto-pop".

Exactly. Its almost as if psnp is biased when it comes to making rules. ? using external software to help you get a trophy is okay but a modder doing the same isnt? Because its different how?

26 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Exactly. Its almost as if psnp is biased when it comes to making rules. 1f602.png using external software to help you get a trophy is okay but a modder doing the same isnt? Because its different how?

how to create a logicel server, by hack PC? moddeur just CFW but how to create CFW, by hack PC?

by elsewhere, I mean for example

when i buy ps3 and gta 5 game, i run this game online. I joined a published session just I received a bounty, level up etc but I didn't know how natural to play later I will start a trophy hunt just I will be a flag but I did not know the rules... i am not hack, my ps3 have not CFW...

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34