Run like the wind trophy

1 hour ago, bratMario said:

I checked my game stats and I saw there that someone put bounty on me 5 times during my last month or so gameplay. 4 times I didn't even notice that but 5th time I did notice and survived whole day and got the Run Like the Wind trophy. I AM NOT A CHEATER and recommend everyone else just play the GTA V to get this ATTAINABLE trophy until there is still time. NOW I (mentally grew up and) do not care someone from CRT put this stupid flag on me. This is against common sense to HIDE anything (game) because of corrupted Leaderboard rules. Don't be fool, be free, be HAPPY, as I AM

Weren't you one of the people who asked Le_Marco for help in his discord? (feel free to correct me, of course) Would be againts common sense to be left on the leaderboard if you asked someone with a modified game to help you achieve something unachievable now, wouldn't it?!

I would genuinly like to ask why do you think the leaderboard rules are corrupted since they are the same to everyone and basically boil down to "do whatever, just don't use outside resources to alter the game".

23 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Weren't you one of the people who asked Le_Marco for help in his discord? (feel free to correct me, of course) Would be againts common sense to be left on the leaderboard if you asked someone with a modified game to help you achieve something unachievable now, wouldn't it?!

I would genuinly like to ask why do you think the leaderboard rules are corrupted since they are the same to everyone and basically boil down to "do whatever, just don't use outside resources to alter the game".

No, I do not know the Le Marco guy. I was accused but it wasn't true. IMHO game servers also are outside resources too. Standalone game is dead without those. Modders fixed the problem right now enabling game feature so this is OK for me. 

Rules for Leaderboard are corrupted IMHO because of single questionable/flagged trophy removes all of them (whole profile) instead only contested one, but this isn't my problem anymore. 

Edited by bratMario
I can't let outside resources (PSNProfiles Leaderboard rules) enslave me and decide which trophy I can get and game I can play or not. Let's be serious, let's be FREe
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 11:40 PM, bratMario said:

I checked my game stats and I saw there that someone put bounty on me 5 times during my last month or so gameplay. 4 times I didn't even notice that but 5th time I did notice and survived whole day and got the Run Like the Wind trophy. I AM NOT A CHEATER and recommend everyone else just play the GTA V to get this ATTAINABLE trophy until there is still time. NOW I (mentally grew up and) do not care someone from CRT put this stupid flag on me. This is against common sense to HIDE anything (game) because of corrupted Leaderboard rules. Don't be fool, be free, be HAPPY, as I AM

I feel you bro, stay strong ?

• Like 1

On 26/09/2021 at 5:05 PM, Denizcankaya97 said:

It wasn’t even an auto trophy popping. The modders just activated a game feature that players could use it for their advantage and use that opportunity to get a trophy. Bounty was removed back in 2017. But players can get that trophy nowadays because of a little modder help. But they must still do the requirement that trophy offers. And those funny modders forget the fact that modders could put modded bounties back in 2013. Back in the day I killed a player that had modded bounty and shared the reward with other players. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/42-run-like-the-wind

Yeah it's a broken system mate. This trophy should be allowed same as the black ops 2 one. Can't help if a modder auto pops shit for you 

• Like 1

Good morning an hi everybody.

This is my first post in psnprofiles and I have same problem as many of you.

I was playing GTA5 and received a message on the cell phone saying something as: "Unknown put a bounty on your head and a reward of 25000$". I kept playing and then the trophy popped up.

I'm not a hacker, even I'm not a trophy hunter (I have zero platinum), sometimes I join a session to get online trophies and just have fun.

I don't want to be considered a cheater. I just was playing to raise my level (I'm only 46 right now) and get this trophy unintentionally.

I don't understand why I should hide this game or trophy if I didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you so much friends and sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kikinovich said:

Good morning an hi everybody.

This is my first post in psnprofiles and I have same problem as many of you.

I was playing GTA5 and received a message on the cell phone saying something as: "Unknown put a bounty on your head and a reward of 25000$". I kept playing and then the trophy popped up.

I'm not a hacker, even I'm not a trophy hunter (I have zero platinum), sometimes I join a session to get online trophies and just have fun.

I don't want to be considered a cheater. I just was playing to raise my level (I'm only 46 right now) and get this trophy unintentionally.

I don't understand why I should hide this game or trophy if I didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you so much friends and sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue.

It's because that trophy is impossible to earn legit and can only be obtained in hacked lobbies with help from hackers, thus it isn't wanted on the leaderboards. To avoid being flagged and have to go through the dispute process, it's best to just hide the list and write off the game.

1 hour ago, The-Man-In-Black said:

I fully agree with you on this. Hell, I got the trophy legit and still got flagged and they wont remove it. The leaderboards are a joke I feel as well. There are already a lot of top level people that have hacked or cheated their games but they keep them on the leaderboards. I can't tell you how many quick "rat" plats that people use to boost their numbers it is crazy. I stand with you and will not hide my game for something I did nothing wrong with.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4

If only Rockstar kept the system accessible to everyone as intenteded... but I guess it's hard to sell Shark Cards when you can get unlimited money in literal seconds. I wish a whitelist was implemented since the trophy seems meaningless and very easy to obtain but it looks like most people affected claim not to care about the leaderboards anyway so there's at least that.

1 minute ago, VladFrezZ said:

i wanted to go back this game (PS3 Edition) to finish some online trophies that i missed, but reading this forum am afraid i could get "Run like the Wind" by some hacker or somenthing and get a red flag here in psnp. 

not taking any chance

Despite what the others may tell you, you can play in an invite only session to get most of your stuff done with you friends. I have friends that I helped finish up heists and we were just fine, none of us got a bounty or a hacker even after we finished a heist, so it is still very much possible to enjoy the game and get the other trophies. 

1 minute ago, Letenko22 said:

Despite what the others may tell you, you can play in an invite only session to get most of your stuff done with you friends. I have friends that I helped finish up heists and we were just fine, none of us got a bounty or a hacker even after we finished a heist, so it is still very much possible to enjoy the game and get the other trophies. 

Yes! that may be what ill do :)

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

For so many people who say they don’t care about Slys leaderboards, they sure seem hell bent on making the case that their trophies, which required a modder to be able to obtain, should be on it, and that the rules against requiring modding tools to obtain trophies should be ignored because… they make illogical comparisons to other stuff they don’t like?

Doesnt matter really. None of the false equivalents brought up are going to change the core reason these trophies violate the leaderboard rule that trophies that can only result from modding tools will be flagged. None of the hand waving to ignore that aspect changes it. None of the whataboutism means anything.

This site isn’t limiting anything people play. People are limiting what they play themselves if they choose to worry about a list some site on the internet made that had some rules about being on their list.

The cries that Sly “needs” to do something (a whitelist) to accommodate these people’s desire to stay on his list because they want the list/rules to accommodate something they wanted seems a bit childish. I don’t fully empathize how many people have joined the site to be on the leaderboard without ever thinking that the leaderboard certainly must have some rules that govern who stays on and who gets kicked off. That’s just ignorant. And to the kick up a storm because people want something that the leaderboard has always aimed to exclude screams of entitlement. 

Holy shit, does this entire statement take a baffling amount of willful ignorance to the circumstances surrounding the RLTW trophy (and similar ones in the same basket), along with a completely arrogant and willful tone-deaf approach to the opinions and concerns of your own members.   You clearly either don't fully understand the circumstances around the trophy, or simply don't care.  

And no, most of us probably don't give a flying shit about the leaderboards.  I'm ranked at about 12,000 or so globally.  Who the hell cares?  What is pissing people off is that this site is flagging them for cheating when they did absolutely nothing wrong, and the only remedy that they have available is to hide trophies, which not only negates legitimately earned trophies, but *still* gives off the impression that they cheated to others.   People don't like being even passively accused of something they didn't do.  They like it less when the only option being presented to them is an option that *still* makes it look like they did something they didn't do, and your "fuck off" attitude about the situation doesn't help anybody.  

I paid for a premium membership to the site quite a while back.  After seeing the attitude that this site seems to have towards its members with statements like this, I regret that decision now.  

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, The-Man-In-Black said:

What is pissing people off is that this site is flagging them for cheating when they did absolutely nothing wrong, and the only remedy that they have available is to hide trophies, which not only negates legitimately earned trophies, but *still* gives off the impression that they cheated to others.

So the only actual issue is that people don’t like hiding the trophies they earned without requiring a modder. 

I don’t give any concern at all to other people’s impressions, your other concern. That’s on them to not be so ignorant and has no impact on whether a profile has followed all the rules of the leaderboard. 

The games are flagged, not as cheated, but as violating leaderboard rules, which they are. People who can’t get past the distinction also are of no concern to me because they’re choosing to remain ignorant. 

The tool for addressing flags is and always has been the only tool built in to the console (barring deleting the profile before syncing), hiding the game. Because no matter how you look at it, a flagged trophy in a game means any platinum that follows a trophy that violates leaderboard rules also violates the rules.

In the case of RLTW, anyone can choose not to survive the time that a modder triggers with modding tools so they do not get flagged on the leaderboard.

Also, I’m not “the site.” I’m just one person posting in the forums. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Feichti1992 said:

Oh man... does someone has some popcorn? I love reading this shit xD

Yeah, pretty funny laughing at people’s misfortunes when they don’t touch you, right? I’ll do you one better than popcorns, I’ll make you an active participant.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/Feichti1992

How did you manage to get Run like the Wind in  October 2020 again?

@The-Man-In-Black it would be similar to being charged as an accessory to a crime.

Take the infamous bank robber scenario:

You know someone that robs a bank and gives you a bag of money. You keep the money knowing where it came from because technically "you didnt rob the bank and the bag of money could have existed before the robbery"

As for the cheater accusations, nobody sees the flag except the staff and recipient. People see the blue H and make their own assumptions.

All (most) of this over some junk leaderboards already ruined by auto pops and quick stacks.

If you must be on the leaderboard (not mandatory), then avoid that trophy. If you want that trophy for your own personal reasons, then f the leaderboard. You could always hide it, return to the leaderboard, then unhide it when you're over the leaderboard again

Edited by AJ_-_808

3 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

As for the cheater accusations, nobody sees the flag except the staff and recipient. People see the blue H and make their own assumptions.

The mods don't even see those flags. Pretty sure as far as staff go, it's only the CRT members and Sly himself that can see them.