Maximum Fury and a few things to know.

DougKelley1982

I can confirm that you only need to beat the last zone on maximum fury for the trophy. Same as the PC. 

On Zone 6. I had an enemy that was in the wall. I couldn’t see him however the radar showed he was there. After some trial and error I was able to hit him and my enemy count jumped up by 4 therefore I assume it was a centipede. If this happens to you, just use the proximity mines “alt fire” then use “fire” to place it on the wall the enemy is behind. You have to move immediately because you will take a lot of damage from the explosion. With that method I was eventually able to kill him. I spent a good 8 hours replaying that Zone before i was successful in killing all enemies. 

• Like 2

I just completed chapter 1 with 100% secrets and 289/291 kills :(

There's no way to tell if you're missing enemies unless if you habe a radar, and even then you could easily miss some.

Getting the 100% is gonna be such a pain.

No in game tracking either so you won't know which parts you're missing enemies. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I just completed chapter 1 with 100% secrets and 289/291 kills :(

There's no way to tell if you're missing enemies unless if you habe a radar, and even then you could easily miss some.

Getting the 100% is gonna be such a pain.

No in game tracking either so you won't know which parts you're missing enemies. 

Somebody on Twitter inputted the Konami Code while in-game, and it unlocked a mini-radar(?) on the bottom left corner.

P.S. I can't confirm if this video is fake or not.

You can turn on stats in options to see when you have all the secrets and kills. However the mega secrets are not counted in that total and zone 6 you have to switch level before you can collect all secrets and kills in the second level. You come back to this level after the 3rd level. 

Edited by DougKelley1982

56 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Somebody on Twitter inputted the Konami Code while in-game, and it unlocked a mini-radar(?) on the bottom left corner.

P.S. I can't confirm if this video is fake or not.

Using the Konami code in the switch version unlocks the frame rate. I think the radar is shown because you have to hit “right” on the directional pad to enter the code. 

I know it unlocks the frame rate. I could be wrong about the radar. When I tested it. Nothing happens on PS4.

13 minutes ago, DougKelley1982 said:

Using the Konami code in the switch version unlocks the frame rate. I think the radar is shown because you have to hit “right” on the directional pad to enter the code. 

I know it unlocks the frame rate. I could be wrong about the radar. When I tested it. Nothing happens on PS4.

Okay.

Are the cheat codes available on PS4?

I tweeted the devs about the cheat codes on PS4 a few days ago, but they haven't tweeted me back. :popcorn:

12 hours ago, DougKelley1982 said:

You can turn on stats in options to see when you have all the secrets and kills. However the mega secrets are not counted in that total and zone 6 you have to switch level before you can collect all secrets and kills in the second level. You come back to this level after the 3rd level. 

So if you miss two kills and get all the secrets do you know if you have to replay the whole chapter or game to have it count?

I wish I knew about that hud thing earlier.

When I go back to levels I cleared it shows 0 kills and 0 secrets 

I guess I'll keep going and 100% the other 5 chapter then go back to chapter 1 and re complete it and see what happens? Or maybe play safe a redo chapter 1?

Edited by aZombieDictator

I’m not sure about replaying a chapter. I got them as I went. Hopefully it works for you. Finding all the enemies is a pain. Especially in Zone 6. If I was missing an enemy I would get to the end of the level, save then run around using the radar then reload when I found one so I never ran out of them. 

Yes. Having the stats on screen helps tremendously.

also in zone 7. Make sure you kill all the enemies before the boss. Unlike most chapters that one ends with the boss kill. 

one last thing. Zone 6 is a unique zone. I ended the second part of that zone missing 67 enemies, however when I came back I was only missing 39. I’m not sure if some of the enemies can be killed in either level but the numbers didn’t add up.

Depending on how far you are now. I personally would start over to be on the safe side. I have a feeling it’s a running total of all zones. Because of the end screen showing the percentage for all zones. 

7 hours ago, DougKelley1982 said:

I’m not sure about replaying a chapter. I got them as I went. Hopefully it works for you. Finding all the enemies is a pain. Especially in Zone 6. If I was missing an enemy I would get to the end of the level, save then run around using the radar then reload when I found one so I never ran out of them. 

Yes. Having the stats on screen helps tremendously.

also in zone 7. Make sure you kill all the enemies before the boss. Unlike most chapters that one ends with the boss kill. 

one last thing. Zone 6 is a unique zone. I ended the second part of that zone missing 67 enemies, however when I came back I was only missing 39. I’m not sure if some of the enemies can be killed in either level but the numbers didn’t add up.

Depending on how far you are now. I personally would start over to be on the safe side. I have a feeling it’s a running total of all zones. Because of the end screen showing the percentage for all zones. 

Damn, I might just speedrun through, do mega secrets and call it quits after.

If there was a stats screen in chapter select I'd be all for it, but the way the completions works is absolutely awful, one of the worst I've seen in a game. Even the older 3D engine games track stats better.

Playing again now and all they needed to do was show how many enemies left in area. It says how many secrets left, why not enemies?

Edited by aZombieDictator

• 2 weeks later...