coolcol26

can you still get 100%

6 posts in this topic

Hi all so I have heard that there is a trophy linked to a community chest and apparently that was taken out so you can't get the 100% is this true?

 

Thanks in advance

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true, they gave up on supporting community events (and instead few mix modes a few month, there is only one) so you can't 100% this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2020 at 3:51 PM, brejdak93 said:

It's true, they gave up on supporting community events (and instead few mix modes a few month, there is only one) so you can't 100% this.

wow that really sucks its so scummy to do that to your players

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

wow that really sucks its so scummy to do that to your players

 

Especially when the bastards didn't give any notice or run one final community event for people to get what they needed.

 

Bugs me to death only having 98%, even more so when I met the requirements for said community trophy in the first place! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/05/2020 at 1:10 PM, ScintillaWolf said:

 

Especially when the bastards didn't give any notice or run one final community event for people to get what they needed.

 

Bugs me to death only having 98%, even more so when I met the requirements for said community trophy in the first place! 

Lets Riot!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for the Dinos vs Cats playlist to pop back up lol. It sucks I won't get the 100% but oh well. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.