Quad Backflip One Hand Table >> No Foot Can-Can

AJ_Radio

Currently on the fifth level of the Legend challenges, and some of these stunt requirements are absolutely ridiculous.

I am completely stumped in how to do this. I've played a good 12 hours or so and I've gotten to the point where I know exactly when to gain momentum and all that. This trick requires you to do a quad backflip. Certainly more difficult than anything the first four levels gave you in the Legend challenges.

No matter what I do I CANNOT gain more airtime before I hit the long steep ramp. Holding left on the control stick just before you take off from a hill gains you more airtime. Likewise holding right on the control stick just before you take off from a hill gains you more distance horizontally. I've done both, and nothing has helped.

Anybody who has the 100 percent in this game, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

• 1 year later...

Obviously OP found out eventually, for anyone who is wondering this realization made trick objectives easier for me:

The game has objectives like this: Quad Backflip One Hand Table » No Foot Can-Can.

What you want to do is a One Hand Table » No Foot Can-Can while backflipping 4 times. Don't hold the tricks for points, just go for the objective.

When you land the tricks shows up as Quad Backflip One Hand Table » No Foot Can-Can.

Another example: 720 Kickout » X-Up.

Just do a Kickout » X-Up while spinning 2 times.

If you can't find the right spot in the level to perform the trick, check the video below. It shows all hard trick objectives in the Legend category.