Hello

DarkSamurai69

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on this website for a while now and decided to finally create an account. I'm 30 years old and currently live in Japan. The genres that I tend to lean towards are RPGs and Action games. I mainly play single player games but I dabble in multiplayer games every now and then. Some of my favorite games are the Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, the God of War series and the Yakuza series (granted I only played Yakuza 0, 4, and 5). Well, hope everyone is doing well and I get to chat with some of you in the future. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey welcome.

I always wished that my parents would had chose Japan before we moved to America. We were so close to JP too. Coming to america had been rough, never liked my childhood here. But then idk, the "Yakuza" kinda scary. 

I think I'll fill my home with cherry blossoms so I feel more japan....

On 5/17/2020 at 8:22 AM, DarkSamurai69 said:

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on this website for a while now and decided to finally create an account. I'm 30 years old and currently live in Japan. The genres that I tend to lean towards are RPGs and Action games. I mainly play single player games but I dabble in multiplayer games every now and then. Some of my favorite games are the Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, the God of War series and the Yakuza series (granted I only played Yakuza 0, 4, and 5). Well, hope everyone is doing well and I get to chat with some of you in the future. 

Hi welcome! Good favourite games ..my kind of games. :) 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

Hey welcome.

I always wished that my parents would had chose Japan before we moved to America. We were so close to JP too. Coming to america had been rough, never liked my childhood here. But then idk, the "Yakuza" kinda scary. 

I think I'll fill my home with cherry blossoms so I feel more japan....

Thanks!

My dad was in the military and met my mom in Japan while he was stationed in Okinawa. That's probably the main reason why my dad chose to get stationed in Japan a few times during my childhood since my mom wanted to be close to her side of the family. I finished high school and college in America and always wanted to go back to Japan. A couple years ago, I had an opportunity to move here and I took it. Don't forget to fill your house with anime and manga too!

On 5/17/2020 at 8:22 AM, DarkSamurai69 said:

Welcome to the site. Its good to have you. That Red Dead Redemption 2 was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. I still need to try out Witcher 3 but I am overwhelmed with my backlog at the moment. 

• Like 1

On 17/05/2020 at 8:22 AM, DarkSamurai69 said:

Noe that you've mentioned about single player, welcome.

• Like 1