Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gusmaano

Gusmaano's Dispute

18 posts in this topic

Gusmaano

Dante's Inferno
Reason given by reporter: (Too Fast) complex cfw usage

Too fast? I did this game in 8 years... I did totally legit, the trials of st lucia were made by boosting with my friend Andersonsrb, you can check in his profile, we get the "It's in the trial" trophy in the same time.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Reason given by reporter: (Order Earned) complex cfw usage

You can play any level in the order you prefer online, as long as another player is already more advanced in the game. And yet I see no wrong order in any trophy.

LittleBigPlanet Karting
Reason given by reporter: (Too Fast) complex cfw usage

Too fast? Another game I just finished after long time ... If you are referring to the small difference in the time of the last trophies, they are stackable.

Edited by Gusmaano

The only game I've played from your dispute is Dante's Inferno and i'm not noticing anything that could be classed as 'too fast' in your list especially as the game can be played on easy mode, obviously the reason doesn't give anymore to go on.

1 minute ago, Martain2 said:

The only game I've played from your dispute is Dante's Inferno and i'm not noticing anything that could be classed as 'too fast' in your list especially as the game can be played on easy mode, obviously the reason doesn't give anymore to go on.

Yes man, Dante's Inferno is an overall easy game... the only trophy that presents any difficulty is " It's in the trial" and I did it via boosting with my friend Andersonsrb

Haven't played Dantes Inferno but the Ratchet and Clank trophy order looks fine, nothing seems to be out of order at all.

LBP Karting, havent touched for a long time but once again, nothing looks out of order per-say. The last 3 trophies (Complete Story, Star Every level and Star every finale level) make sense in that order, completing Hoard, Sweet Hoard with the Stars would unlock all 3 at the same time if every other star was got before that level.

I find the dates a bit weird but the online trophies for LBP Karting were all done before the server shutdowns.

If this is complex cfw as claimed, then timestamp will look fine.  

It would be best to wait on @MMDEor @B1rvine to look at this. Any further comments are likely to have no effect on this dispute.  The rest of us aren't really qualified or experienced enough to deal with well done cfw 

Edited by AJ_-_808

1 hour ago, Gusmaano said:

Yes man, Dante's Inferno is an overall easy game... the only trophy that presents any difficulty is " It's in the trial" and I did it via boosting with my friend Andersonsrb

I'd like to add (in case it is relevant) that the main campaign, Dark Forest DLC and Trails of St Lucia DLC can all be played independently from each other.

EDIT: Looking back at your profile as recent as last month shows no previous sign of Zombie Tycoon, Dante's Inferno, R&C All 4 One or LBP Karting being on your profile though.

Edited by Martain2

For reference:

This is not the first cfw accusation thrown at disputer

30 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

For reference:

This is not the first cfw accusation thrown at disputer

Which he was cleared of doing, which is why i didnt bring it up.

Like you said, gotta leave it for the higher-ups.

Theres nothing 'wrong' with the order of trophies unlocked in any of the games, just the timestamps are weird.

The amount of hidden trophies on this profile has been reduced from 95 to 69 between April 27 and today but the amount of old trophies from Zombie Tycoon, Dante's Inferno, R&C All 4 One and LBP Karting that appeared out of thin air are greater in number than the difference between 95 and 69. Just from LBP Karting 30-40 new trophies miraculously  appeared which must have been hidden before if this was to be legit.

Which trophies that were publicly visible on April 27 did you hide in the past three weeks? There has to be some unless these games were cheated. It's easy for anyone to compare if you don't have an answer but that would save some time.

Edited by iriihutoR84

The purpose of a dispute is that the Cheater Removers already approved a flag, they don’t need more convincing. The disputer is trying to provide evidence that the flag is incorrect.

If you don’t have input to support the disputer, you don’t need to post. They stay flagged by default.

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The purpose of a dispute is that the Cheater Removers already approved a flag, they don’t need more convincing. The disputer is trying to provide evidence that the flag is incorrect.

If you don’t have input to support the disputer, you don’t need to post. They stay flagged by default.

What kind of evidence? They only accused me and showed no evidence... as said at the beginning of the dispute, there is nothing wrong with the time and the order of any trophy in any game.

10 minutes ago, Gusmaano said:

What kind of evidence? They only accused me and showed no evidence... as said at the beginning of the dispute, there is nothing wrong with the time and the order of any trophy in any game.

That is up to the Cheater Removers to decide if whatever evidence you provide is sufficient to disprove the flag they already approved. 

What the OP said about All 4 One and LBP Karting is correct. Also, checked the trophies and they also check out. These two games I can confirm are clean.

And from the looks of other comments, his Dante's Inferno is also clean.

i dont think so. Dante's Inferno has several mistakes unless I'm remembering incorrectly. one example is he gets trophy for beating Francesco after getting trophy for all holy and unholy relics. Francesco drops a relic called francesco's forgiveness

Edited by clickclick-uhoh

I think I know what the reporter had in mind by "complex CFW usage" - contacted CRT.

10 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I think I know what the reporter had in mind by "complex CFW usage" - contacted CRT.

Yeah.

Thought what Martain & iriihuto pointed out was it.

7 minutes ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

i dont think so. Dante's Inferno has several mistakes unless I'm remembering incorrectly. one example is he gets trophy for beating Francesco after getting trophy for all holy and unholy relics. Francesco drops a relic called francesco's forgiveness

I suggest that you see this video that is in the guide of this site, minute 7:05, taking the relic and winning the "Light Relics" trophy before the fight with francesco.