Locked out of dedication achievement

This one requires you to participate in 31 daily runs. I did not count how many i did, but i've played the game all of december 2019 and now came back to it in may.

As the daily was loading up a week ago, my game had crashed, after restarting it the run was inaccessible and nothing unlocked for me since. I think the achievement itself should unlock at the start of the 31st daily run, if so then i'm out of luck. I have no control of this one, no stats are provided about daily runs and i don't know how often the game checks achievement requirements for them if at all.

If anyone ever had this problem and can recommend a solution please let me know.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, mcnichoj said:

According to a Steam guide, the 31 days don't need to be consecutive, so try the next daily tomorrow and see if it unlocks.

That crash happened around the time of 31st daily by my estimate. I've played seven more since and it  did not unlocked for me yet.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, mcnichoj said:

According to a Steam guide, the 31 days don't need to be consecutive, so try the next daily tomorrow and see if it unlocks.

It finally unlocked for me 11 days after the crash. Now i'm just a few days away from 1000000%?