shakie19

Your best gaming snacks

34 posts in this topic

As i'm sat here munching through a bag of habanero chili peanuts and avoiding getting snack hands, I'd like to know of the best snacks to snack while gaming.I personally am a fan of anything. Be it a bag of doritos or a bar of chocolate, you name it i'll eat it. 

What are the best none snack hand snacks? What do you find are ones to avoid? Do you multi snack? 

I like snacks, long live snacks.

There's only a weird combination that works when I snack (I rarely eat snacks while playing cause I suck at multitasking) : Pringles and Cider.

I don't know...it just works. I like the Pringles tube because it's very tubey and I like drinking cider because it's a tasty beverage that doesn't really have alcohol, therefore not messing with my sharpness.

If I am grinding the best snack is YouTube xD 

Playing video games is the thing I used to associate with not eating for much of my gaming experience. I could go for hours and hours on my NES and SNES and I’ve have to be interrupted to get something to eat, which meant turning off the TV and eating, then going back.

Even now I don’t game as often, definitely not during any meal times, and will stop playing if I feel the need to eat anything. 

I don't snack much, but I like trail mix, jerky, or hummus. Sometimes I'll get on this weird pretzels + pickles kick. I don't know why I like those two things together.

I only drink water and tea, so...yeah, I'm pretty boring too.

I tend to like cheese or nuts for a snack.  My local grocery store's deli section has a honeyed goat cheese that tastes amazing and I'm completely addicted to it.  As far as nuts, I like walnuts or almonds but even some honey roasted peanuts are delicious.  Overall, I like sweet mixed with salty or tangy a lot.

Any kind of chips/crisps I feel like eating which is usually Lays, Doritos sweet chili and Bugles with Philadelphia. I loveeee eating peanuts dusted in paprika flavour. 🥰

Carrots wither either water or tea to drink. Very little mess so it is very easy to clean up and nothing gets left on your fingers to make your controller crusty and nasty. But I generally try not to take any food in my gaming room, if I'm hungry I'll go upstairs and make myself something and eat it before I go back downstairs. 

Parker

Barbecue peanuts, ice cream, cheesy Doritos, poutine, fries with ketchup, chips with salsa and guacamole, kalamata olives, Brie cheese, and pizza

I like White Cheddar Popcorn.  And Dr Pepper.

2 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I like White Cheddar Popcorn.  And Dr Pepper.

The Smartfood brand? That’s my fave!

I don’t really eat anything that you have to eat with your hands, to keep my fingers and controller clean. I usually keep a box on granola bars nearby to snack on. But otherwise I’ll just pause the game to eat something and get back to it afterwards.

Water or coffee for me. I don't like to eat while gaming.

2 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

The Smartfood brand? That’s my fave!

FB7JIXi.jpg

Just fruit snacks for me. Either Welch's or Kellogg's and I'm good to go 👍

Depends what im playing

If i can play the game one handed (oh boy...) i generally like Paprika pringles, and anything dark chocolate.

Basically my fave stuff that can melt or dirty up my hands as to ruin my controller if both hands were coated in it. 

I generally take breaks to eat. In lockdown ive been like clockwork with eat>game>workout>repeat. 

I like to have a drink to sip while I play sometimes. Sparkling pink lemonade with ice is my favorite. 

I never snack while gaming as I end up focussing on the game and forgetting about eating, but if I were to it would be carrots with hummus dip, or a drink like cold brew tea

I don't snack while gaming, but I do enjoy Whisky during weekend grinds.

Water, always.

If I know I'm going to be sitting for a while, I'll get a bowl of loose veggies. Good of an excuse as any to introduce a bit more roughage into my diet. Radishes and cherry tomatoes are a favorite.

I don't typically eat while playing. Don't like to get my controllers greasy. If I get hungry enough, stop to eat.

On 17.05.2020 at 7:40 PM, PostalDudeRus said:

I just drink water. Boring and simple.

22 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I don't typically eat while playing. Don't like to get my controllers greasy. If I get hungry enough, stop to eat.

Same.

For me, it's probably some kind of OCD, but if I eat even a single potato chip I have to go wash my hands before I touch my dualshock. If I don't and it gets sticky or oily, it will annoy me to no end.

So I usually only drink water while gaming. In rare cases I'll get something like cherry soda.

I’ll occasionally eat a bowl of cereal while I play.

Pretzels or Skittles are always a good choice, not that I snack much while playing. 

Mostly I just have a cup of tea, water or rum.