shakie19

Your best gaming snacks

34 posts in this topic

I usually forget to eat while playing games, but if I do have snacks I stick to things like grapes and blueberries because they're not messy. As a kid I would eat Cheetos or Doritos sometimes but then would feel the need to wash my hands so my controller didn't get gross. I always have either Dr Pepper or water to drink.

I don't like to eat while I game normally, and if I do I try to avoid finger foods... to not get the controllers messy.

But when I do, I've become particularly fond of jalapeno kettle chips and mountain dew voltage.  Aging stomach aside, it's perfect for those moments I want to feel like a teenager again.  And when I need a caffeine kick in the ass.

When I platinumed the remaster of Killzone I had a massive bag of rum truffles, that I ate as I played. Now when I have one I think of that game. 

I also had a few warnings/psn temp bans for vulgar language in my early days on online shooters, so I got into the habit of having a tub of Joseph Dobson lolly’s on hand, whenever I got annoyed and wanted to shout expletives down the mic, I’d whap a lolly in my gob to keep me quiet. Not had a ban since 😅

For the last couple of days as I worked through a couple of my Pure trophies it's been Snickers (bite size) and Skittles. Not at the same time, but they've been within reach when I was feeling snack-ish lol.

Edited by Rinoa_VIII

Nothing. I can't wait while I'm playing games, I may have a drink to the side but usually it's nothing at all lol