shakie19

Your best gaming snacks

42 posts in this topic

I usually forget to eat while playing games, but if I do have snacks I stick to things like grapes and blueberries because they're not messy. As a kid I would eat Cheetos or Doritos sometimes but then would feel the need to wash my hands so my controller didn't get gross. I always have either Dr Pepper or water to drink.

I don't like to eat while I game normally, and if I do I try to avoid finger foods... to not get the controllers messy.

But when I do, I've become particularly fond of jalapeno kettle chips and mountain dew voltage.  Aging stomach aside, it's perfect for those moments I want to feel like a teenager again.  And when I need a caffeine kick in the ass.

When I platinumed the remaster of Killzone I had a massive bag of rum truffles, that I ate as I played. Now when I have one I think of that game. 

I also had a few warnings/psn temp bans for vulgar language in my early days on online shooters, so I got into the habit of having a tub of Joseph Dobson lolly’s on hand, whenever I got annoyed and wanted to shout expletives down the mic, I’d whap a lolly in my gob to keep me quiet. Not had a ban since 😅

For the last couple of days as I worked through a couple of my Pure trophies it's been Snickers (bite size) and Skittles. Not at the same time, but they've been within reach when I was feeling snack-ish lol.

Edited by Rinoa_VIII

Nothing. I can't wait while I'm playing games, I may have a drink to the side but usually it's nothing at all lol 

No eating while playing, but I used to smoke while playing. When it comes to drinks, it mostly depends on what games I play at the time. No alcohol when I play racing games and sports. But mostly I drink some cheap orange/cherry/apple juices, water or tea.

Depends on the type of game! If it's a couch co op style game then a pizza to share is always good! But if its a single player shenanigan then usually chocolate! 

Get the sugar rush for the gaming rush!

I never eat while gaming but I sometimes like to have a glass of wine, red during winter and white during summer.

On 17-5-2020 at 8:59 PM, LoveInHell said:

Any kind of chips/crisps I feel like eating which is usually Lays, Doritos sweet chili and Bugles with Philadelphia. I loveeee eating peanuts dusted in paprika flavour. 🥰

It hasn't changed. Bugles with Philadelphia is the best snack on EARTH.

640x640.jpg + 81v2-L6d-WXWS-AC-SX522.jpg

That's a sugar rush that will carry you through any game 😂

If my opponents' tears have not been salty enough to sustain me, I find a small bowl of peanuts is enough to carry me until their next rage-induced breakdown.

Honestly the amount of times I have sat playing something like Battlefield and a random box of Chocolate Orange Fingers has been emptied on my desk without my knowledge of how they even got there is incredible, it turns out my Wife will bring me a drink and plonk a snack on my desk, and my greedy little fingers will NOM NOM that without even thinking! 😂

Luckily, this doesn't happen when I stream now, my wife doesn't want to get caught by the camera lol!

I don't really eat while I'm playing, I don't want my equipment to get greasy, I do like to drink coke when I play though