NA stack unobtainable

since EU stack has legit achievers, you'd assume NA is also possible despite no legit achievers yet. After all, NA has much less game owners

But no, it's somehow unobtainable. The 10 kill steak doesn't pop. Tried on all 3 game modes, with different characters, and even in the offline Survival mode

i've tweeted the devs and recommend you do the same

EDIT 1: Devs have replied, saying they'd look into it, but it's not a priority (see few posts below)

EDIT 2: Just saw this recent thread about the trophy being obtainable on v1.00. I'd thought Hive was an online-only game, but it's not -- it can be played locally with up to 4p (splitscreen). I deleted the patch, and sure enough, I got the 10 killstreak trophy. Perhaps the plat is obtainable after all...

Edited by hore
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Scratch that... I've edited the OP with my findings:

Just saw this recent thread about the trophy being obtainable on v1.00. I'd thought Hive was an online-only game, but it's not -- it can be played locally with up to 4p (splitscreen). I deleted the patch, and sure enough, I got the 10 killstreak trophy. Perhaps the plat is obtainable after all...

• 1 year later...
On 9/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, hore said:

Heh let's play a Necromancer here ;). I also answered to that tweet and devs reacted ;):

Replying to @Smashero1 @Trope_Hore
Sorry about that. It's been a crazy year since we started porting/publishing games. We'll fix HIVE's trophies as soon as possible. In the meantime, check your DMs for a tiny surprise. Both of you 

So... Let's check DM then:

Hi! Sorry if you're not having a Good Day because of Hive's bug. Tell me which is your region (EU, NA...) and your favorite console so I can compensate you while we fix it 

Let's see.

• Like 1

Lol, devs delivered:

Here you have a code to download Super Korotama!
CENSORED

It's our latest game (released in 2020, before we went publishers). Hope you enjoy it while we fix HIVE: Altenum Wars. Right now we have tons of porting and publishing projects, but we won't forget those who supported us from our very first game ?

• Like 2