Quick question regarding daily challenges

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone can help me out regarding the daily challenges trophies. I have spent the last few days playing daily challenges, I have completed over 25 but every next day when I log in I'm only getting credit for 1 daily challenge completed per day. How do you get credit for every challenge you complete ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I’ve won 9 daily challenges and placed in another three. But yet my record still only shows 1 completed. I was awarded all the prize money for winning the challenges. Just not the record.

edit: for anyone else experiencing this, it seems it was happening for me because I leave the ps5 on 24hrs+ at a time. As soon as my ps5 was actually turned off at the point of daily challlenges changing from one set to the next, I got credited for all challenges I completed the day before and associated trophies popped.

what was happening previously was the challenges were changing whilst game was on ( even if not being played) but that meant I never got taken to a challenge result screen. This seems to have meant no records were created.

Edited by PotrikBerger
Update