Guess the video game music!

Zanreo

(While I found an old thread with a similar name while searching, this one works differently)

This is a game shamelessly stolen from another forum, where you think of a song/track from any video game (doesn't have to be a Playstation game) and others try to guess by asking yes/no questions, first about the game and then the song itself! (well, you CAN ask about the music first too but it's generally recommended to find the game first) Whoever guesses right gets to choose a new song.

Rules:

• Yes/no questions only (if an answer is unclear, feel free to clarify/specify a bit)
  • One question at a time for each poster - wait until the host has replied before asking a new question!
  • The host is highly recommended to keep track of answered questions in a list, for example: 

The game:

• was released after 2000
    • is for a handheld console

Just keep editing the list as you get new questions, and repost it when you get to a new page

• If it's your turn, please check the list of past rounds before choosing a song, and avoid choosing a song that's already been used in a past round. A game that hasn't been used is also preferable.

Alright, I got a song, so let's start!

Edited by Zanreo

I had an idea for something like this. It eventually evolved into a Celebrity Jeopardy type spoof with the final round just being the PS3 XMB music for Uno.

Well, it doesn't have to be a literal "song" as in something with lyrics if that's what you're asking. But to answer your question, yeah, it's made originally for that game

Edited by Zanreo