Trophy Thoughts?

On 18/05/2020 at 7:27 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Fingers crossed for a physical release.

This is the part I need to know about. I can't find anything online..

Me and my kids are Minecraft mad in our house but we have three PS4 consoles in three different rooms. Thus, can't buy from the store. Need the disc to pass around.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

This is the part I need to know about. I can't find anything online..

On 2020-05-18 at 9:27 AM, fsluca said:

It’s sadly been confirmed that it will be digital only as answered on the FAQ tab on the minecraft dungeons website

On 2020-05-18 at 4:13 AM, bpmotard said:

Haven't heard a lot about this since it's announcement, but I guess it will depend on how hard it is to get emeralds, 5000 might be a lot or not

5000 emeralds I believe is pretty easy as you get a couple hundred per mission ( emeralds depend on opened chest, difficulty etc)

you can do the revive a player 20 times with a second controller in local co-op

11 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

To all the people playing this game already: How hard is it? Is it okay for a beginner to dungeon crawlers? 1f60a.png

And how hard do you think is the platinum trophy?

it is very accesible for a first dungeon crawler game.... i say for this price its a good game to start the arpg genre

23 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

To all the people playing this game already: How hard is it? Is it okay for a beginner to dungeon crawlers? 1f60a.png

And how hard do you think is the platinum trophy?

I got 12 trophies in less than a day. That's nearly half. It has three difficulty settings, but the game requires you to beat it on easy before it unlocks medium, and then beat it on medium before unlocking hard. All of the trophies seem pretty easy, but as someone pointed out already, beating it on hard may be the tricky one. Even combat on easy can be a challenge at times.

Overall, it's a fun game. Three of my friends have it and a fourth is planning on getting it. We're all having loads of fun.

• Like 1