Better late than never, finally introducing myself.

Colin_Raleigh

Didn't even know there was a section for this. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Anyway, most people call me Colin online because I've got a very uncommon first name that they usually forget. No big deal, I'm fine with it. I actually don't consider myself a trophy hunter, more casual with that stuff and play more for fun than anything else. For example, one of my favorite PS4 games is Necropolis and the 100% on it is impossible due to a glitched trophy. A shame completionists avoid that one, they're really missing out on a fun title. Also in regards to online I've been a regular on Playstation Trophies for nearly a decade. On a personal note in regards to offline,  I've never been married but came close once and I live in a part of California nicknamed New San Francisco. There's more about me, but I'll keep it brief. Hi everybody. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I guess its up to me to give yah a welcome. Hope its not too late!...only a month later. xD

And what is this New San Francisco? never heard of, but then im in Southern Cal.