My trophies stopped popping!!!

dakingdcs

Did you go bankrupt for a month and accept the bailout? As far as I know this is the only way that trophies are disabled once the game starts.

The annoying part is that it shows up the first time without warning so you may have accidentally accepted it then. Typically after declining the first time, if you are still in negative cash the choice will pop up about the same time every month after.

I'm not totally sure if you can enable infinite money or unlimited resources (which also disables trophies) unless you do so before starting a new city.

Edited by Caldor2K2

10 hours ago, dakingdcs said:

Can someone help? I was playing normally, reached 100K and no trophies, tried 20 lines and 5 police HQ and nothing ... wtf? 

Other than the bailout already mentioned, if you enable Unlimited Money or any of the Unlocking it will void all trophies for the save file even if used once.

This is the same as it was for PC that would lock achievements on the save file if anything was used

22 minutes ago, dakingdcs said:

Yes I accepted the bailout...

should I start a new map again?, or can I continue a saved game prior to the bailout? 

A saved game prior to the bailout should work. You can check in the options menu to see if trophies are enabled or not

Edited by DanTheMan1999