Survivor II Challenge

Bilpe

Anyone have any advice on how to A rank this challenge?  I either barely make it through and get a B rank or get my ass handed to me and fail.  I have tried different character combinations, etc. but just can't seem to figure it out.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I finally did it.  Hopefully, this will help someone in the future.  This is what I did:  I used Superboy, Miss Martian and Zatanna.  With Miss M and Zatanna, I took all upgrade points from their single offensive power.  I ended up doing most of the kills with Superboy, and having two healers made it much easier.  I didn't even use Squad Boost until there was only like a half dozen enemies in the last round.  Anyway, that's at least one way it can be done; I'm sure there are others.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Something I noticed while going for this plat, the challenges are affected by the difficulty setting, if it’s set to hard then good luck completing these challenges, but once it’s set to normal and have maxed out characters you’ll breeze through these challenges, my team was miss Martian, nightwing, rocket, 

I’ll also mention I platted this using the digital version incase that makes a difference