Simply Delivered

Patrickosan

This trophy is unmissable if you're going for the Platinum - as you go through all the tasks/contracts you will eventually deal with all the cargo.

Radioactive material appears only once in Taymyr and Oversized cargo/Pipes show up later in game in small quantities but - unmissable and nothing to worry about.

2 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

It's missing Special Cargo on Drummond Island that also counts for the trophy. 

@Valkirye22 It is missable if you are hosting a session and someone will do mission with some unique cargo. If you play solo all the time it's ok, but you have to watch in coop. 

Correct me if I am wrong but coop trophies are host only no? I.e. collectibles, missions... if you finish them on someone else's game you do not get the trophies and progress saved.

So you'd have to do it again for yourself anyway if you're planning to platinum the game. The coop was waay too bugged and uplayable while I was platinuming it so no experience there.

Well, something is wrong with my save file, because watchtowers and upgrades also were bugged for me. I assume this shit is also bugged. Probably I've done some cargos in coop, game counts it as done but it wasn't added to progress, just like with towers and upgrades. I will have to play on fresh save file... 

I will never buy a game from them on launch date ever again. Bugged as hell... 

4 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Since the guide team have apparently gone MIA and my guide is still sitting waiting for approval (its been what 4 weeks now?) I'll post the screenshot here

dDzsxDj.png

by crane part I think you might mean oil rig drill? (5 slot cargo)

you deliver a few across all regions once all the other prep-work is finished on sites

15 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

by crane part I think you might mean oil rig drill? (5 slot cargo)

you deliver a few across all regions once all the other prep-work is finished on sites

yeah good catch, i will edit it. I am not sure if it counts for the trophy as I did them before I got this trophy but better to be safe than sorry

5 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

hope the see the guide up soon, dunno why it's taking so long..

I checked the office building with the team in there and this was posted on the front door

gonefishing_sign_550x550.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19.5.2020 at 6:05 PM, Valkirye22 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but coop trophies are host only no? I.e. collectibles, missions... if you finish them on someone else's game you do not get the trophies and progress saved.

So you'd have to do it again for yourself anyway if you're planning to platinum the game. The coop was waay too bugged and uplayable while I was platinuming it so no experience there.

I don't think so: I played the entire game with the same friend of mine and I hosted every sitting. If he checks his trophy-progress in the game it's pretty much exactly the same to mine and he also did get most of the trophies. Unfortunately due to many many disconnects in the first weeks after release sometimes his progress was not saved correctly – but in general its possible to unlock every trophy in coop even if you are not the host. 

Regarding the "simply delivered" trophy: the trophy seems to be missable in coop since I finished every single task, contract and challenge but still missing one cargo and my buddy is missing two. 

@Ac3dUd3- You probably don't want to hear this (I totally understand this) but the guide needs some big updates! Especially a warning that the platinum is unobtainable at the moment without buying the paid DLC. Also some infos regarding coop-play and missable trophies should be included. 

On 8/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, OBSTINATIO said:

@Ac3dUd3- You probably don't want to hear this (I totally understand this) but the guide needs some big updates! Especially a warning that the platinum is unobtainable at the moment without buying the paid DLC. Also some infos regarding coop-play and missable trophies should be included. 

Hi mate, 

Can you please elaborate on the current state of the game? 

I was locked out of trophies from  Ain't no rest for the...trucker? but their patch back on June 26thish fixed it, Last I saw doing the free DLC russia map unlocked trophies for people. What DLC are you referring to? I have not looked at the game since I got the platinum so I am out of the loop

On 18/08/2020 at 8:49 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

Hi mate, 

Can you please elaborate on the current state of the game? 

I was locked out of trophies from  Ain't no rest for the...trucker? but their patch back on June 26thish fixed it, Last I saw doing the free DLC russia map unlocked trophies for people. What DLC are you referring to? I have not looked at the game since I got the platinum so I am out of the loop

Hey,

basically at this point you need to complete every contracts (7) of Search & Recover DLC in order to unlock Workaholic trophy.

Finishing every contracts of the main game locks the tracker at 90%, last 10% are Search & Recover DLC missions.

• Like 1