D-Token Exploit - Unlock (Almost) Everything in 20 minutes

greenzsaber

Using this method, you can get enough D-Tokens to unlock all the starting classes that need tokens, and enough to  buy everything you could ever want from the shops in the first 20 minutes. You should then be able to max out on Healing Potions as well, which will make the Tier 1 playthrough a lot easier.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 8:48 AM, greenzsaber said:

Just checked the game download on my Vita, and the patch is an optional install, so you can still use this exploit if you have a Vita.

What do you mean optional? Its on sale atm with crossbuy with PS4, thinking of grabbing it but if I download the vita version would it be patched already or can I still choose to not patch it?

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2021 at 1:23 AM, LadyGallethX3 said:

What do you mean optional? Its on sale atm with crossbuy with PS4, thinking of grabbing it but if I download the vita version would it be patched already or can I still choose to not patch it?

The game downloads/installs with the latest patch version. The only way that i know of whereby you can avoid downloading the patch is if you have a physical copy of the game, which i dont ._.

update* i stand corrected the game doesn't install the patch its indeed optional (found this out moments from getting the platinum) 

Edited by Rennikz