Any more Glitches?

nico19900

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, nico19900 said:

Is it possible to use the disk version without connecting to the online to use the glitches?

It would depend on the exploit, because I believe some only work with specific patches installed. To be honest, you're better off just finding an experienced group to play with and have them carry you through a level on the hardest difficulty, because getting the old exploits to work is a load of hassle you don't need.

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It would depend on the exploit, because I believe some only work with specific patches installed. To be honest, you're better off just finding an experienced group to play with and have them carry you through a level on the hardest difficulty, because getting the old exploits to work is a load of hassle you don't need.

Or better yet, just join a bunch of random lobbies once you hit level 25. Odds are you'll eventually get with a group that can carry you.

I happened to join HoE lobby and spawned in on the last wave, even though I was prepared to help get it legit. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020/8/9 at 5:38 PM, LegendKiIIer1 said:

There is currently a new glitch on Desolation. It's in the back left of the 01 02 room, just crouch in the front end of the group of boxes. Works best with the Berserker class. 

Hope this will help someone out before they patch it.

Could you please provide a screenshot to show the exact position? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/08/2020 at 4:46 PM, Helyx said:

I can confirm that this is still working, just jumped on this last night to get the Hell on Earth and Survivor trophies and worked for both first time, playing solo. You do have to use a melee weapon so I would recommend playing as the Berserker class. I was only level 9 and got through Hell on Earth with no real difficulty.

My own advice would be to just take the hit and use the shovel, unless the trader pod next to the glitch opens up. It will take you longer to kill the enemies, but once you're in the glitch you can stay there and not worry about health/ammo. Bosses I got were Patriarch and Volter and both of them were fucked over by the glitch. Patriarch did run off to heal every time but he always came straight back for a smacking.

Best of luck in getting this one, it's eluded me for the best part of 3 years because they kept patching all the known exploits.

25 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I can confirm that this is still working

This should be usable at least until the winter update. If you have a turbo controller, consider endless HoE with the Berzerker overnight for big XP gains.

On 09/08/2020 at 10:38 AM, LegendKiIIer1 said:

There is currently a new glitch on Desolation. It's in the back left of the 01 02 room, just crouch in the front end of the group of boxes. Works best with the Berserker class. 

Hope this will help someone out before they patch it.

Great spot but damn it isn’t easy 

the bosses always seem to manage to get me some how 

Edit: Got it! Thanks for the find. Takes a bit of getting used to but once you’re in the spot it’s easy 

Edited by mikem192
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/08/2020 at 2:17 PM, Helyx said:

This should be usable at least until the winter update. If you have a turbo controller, consider endless HoE with the Berzerker overnight for big XP gains.

Correct. The Beta 2 patch notes are now live on the official forums and they confirm this exploit is going bye-bye when the next patch goes live in the very near future so use it whilst you can.