mastermind matchmaking long time....

I got plat before 2 mins ago. I keep waiting for start new match maybe 3 hours. Mastermind mode is broken. I keep searching long time, but i wanna give u advice when u searching just search for 2 mins if u don't get players join you cancel it and then start new searching again. I know what u feel. This game have issue with matchmaking.

• Like 1

I think but i am not sure because everyone want to play NICHOLAI. 

for me as survivor my fights VS MASTERMIND are NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI SPENCER NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI DANIEL NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI.

Turret automatic / Turret fire / Turret automatic / Treet fire survivors dead's time party 2minutes and x seconds. next .... and next...

it's boring , i dont care to loose in normal time but tobe killed like this 90% time you play it's really boring.

And my last trophy i need is the trophy with 4 survivors special weapons... Good luck for me and Good luck for who try the meldkit trophy... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

I think but i am not sure because everyone want to play NICHOLAI. 

for me as survivor my fights VS MASTERMIND are NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI SPENCER NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI DANIEL NICHOLAI NICHOLAI NICHOLAI.

Turret automatic / Turret fire / Turret automatic / Treet fire survivors dead's time party 2minutes and x seconds. next .... and next...

it's boring , i dont care to loose in normal time but tobe killed like this 90% time you play it's really boring.

And my last trophy i need is the trophy with 4 survivors special weapons... Good luck for me and Good luck for who try the meldkit trophy... 

I might delete the game off my PS4 because of this. It's so unbalanced towards survivors. I hate this game.

me too i have think to delete the game for this , but not now because i have people have ask my help , and i try help today but i think it's hard to found the players we want i quick search party.

People jump on what's is new ( DLC , add's on) it's why they play NICHOLAI and with the attacks he can use for easily wipe the survivors. i have take pleasure to hunt the trophies on this game he is cool great fun ( before NICHOLAI lol).

thanks for the advice witty-sw at this point I will do so too if I had already tried, the beauty is that an update comes out every month is so bad, then I agree with you all now you only play with nicholai a mastermind NOOB not it's all better so this game got messed up.