Why not another zombie game trophy is patched.

You can't earn this trophy because the level is buggy and the actual events that need to appear to you on real tine are not happening. And cheat code mode that you get in some part of the game locked your other unearned trophies.

Tried the method that I see that most of players was recommended to go by but all those days that I am trying to get this all the actual things that need to happend are not happening & not activated at all!!!!

Don't know if it's confirmed as unachievable trophy anymore or the guide is unupdated to say that.

I know that I can't earn that. I know that cheat activated are locking the other trophies but I don't have the cheats so can't try them to try to get this trophy & if they are really lock the other trophies... So be it.

Hope to know that I help you to know (for the new players) that you can't unlock this trophy. It's a shame that is the reality because I am so closing to the platinum.

Edited by DaivRules
Patch released Sept 1st.

I'm playing it right now. I'll try to get the trophy and let you know.

EDIT: Got it. Made backup saves after each important event. I had the whole world infected and was in the year 2027 before the "Film about rabies" event appeared. Just keep trying. Alternatively, try the method suggested on the PSNP guide.

Edited by Cassylvania

It is completely possible. I believe this is the one tied to the rabies events in India, and I think that these don't show up as big events on the screen, but show up just as lines on the news feed in the upper left. It has been a few months but this was maybe the most frustrating of the event trophies. Totally random and took a long time to play out. If you don't get the first rabies message before India is completely infected you should just start over.

About this, either my RNG luck is atrocious, or something is wrong with the PSNP method. Near the endgame (less than 100 thousand people to go) a symptom would mutate, no matter how often I tried to reload my save. My severity is incredibly low, Creationist and everything is in place, and it's still discovered within 7 days. 14 attempts, and still always the same. No matter what my first gene is (ATP Boost just has my ATP dry up, The red bubble doesn't work, as I keep getting a singular ATP, Orange bubbles barely show up and blue bubbles literally didn't show up over 5 attempts) I just couldn't get enough ATP to steamroll the world. My last attempt had my have Saliva 1, Cold resistance, and Drug resistance coupled with Genetic Resistance. And I still ran out.The cure takes like 80 days to complete, and I aborted the other method after 20 tries. 

Anyone any other tips?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berendsapje said:

About this, either my RNG luck is atrocious, or something is wrong with the PSNP method. Near the endgame (less than 100 thousand people to go) a symptom would mutate, no matter how often I tried to reload my save. My severity is incredibly low, Creationist and everything is in place, and it's still discovered within 7 days. 14 attempts, and still always the same. No matter what my first gene is (ATP Boost just has my ATP dry up, The red bubble doesn't work, as I keep getting a singular ATP, Orange bubbles barely show up and blue bubbles literally didn't show up over 5 attempts) I just couldn't get enough ATP to steamroll the world. My last attempt had my have Saliva 1, Cold resistance, and Drug resistance coupled with Genetic Resistance. And I still ran out.The cure takes like 80 days to complete, and I aborted the other method after 20 tries. 

Anyone any other tips?

Completely agree for me the number of attempts to get this is even worst then yours. And still didn't get it. I was tried yesterday again to complete it & nothing was working & even today one of my friends came to me & convinced him to help me he agreed to help but even with his help I didn't manage to complete it.

I still think for the PS4 version you can't get it anymore & if someone did get this I will try to ask him how he get it & if i will not get it after sertion attempts I will ask for share play to get it

It's not impossible to earn. It's tricky, and requires luck and peeling eyes to the news feed to obtain it, and a good utilization of saves. And as an addition, TrueTrophies's Plague Inc guide is a big help.

Edited by BadRep24

• 2 weeks later...

The title of this thread should be changed. Every trophy is possible with the current build of the game (1.07). Some of the strategies in the guides might be out of date, but I was able to get every trophy by either trying the same method multiple times or finding a different approach.

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 6:33 PM, Cassylvania said:

The title of this thread should be changed. Every trophy is possible with the current build of the game (1.07). Some of the strategies in the guides might be out of date, but I was able to get every trophy by either trying the same method multiple times or finding a different approach.

This of course isn’t accurate anymore either since the recent patch, most of the game is unplayable and trophies are not popping.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2020 at 5:45 AM, VoidVictorious said:

This of course isn’t accurate anymore either since the recent patch, most of the game is unplayable and trophies are not popping.

Depatching the game to 1.00 using PSX or the Charles method for FFXV Comrades, downgrading to 1.07, are the only ways to get those trophies again, save for Fake News trophies.

Edited by BadRep24

16 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Depatching the game to 1.00 using PSX or the Charles method for FFXV Comrades, downgrading to 1.07, are the only ways to get those trophies again, save for Fake News trophies.

That should work, but keep in mind when I played the game before this patch it was still a mess. I would wait if you haven’t started it yet.

1 minute ago, VoidVictorious said:

That should work, but keep in mind when I played the game before this patch it was still a mess. I would wait if you haven’t started it yet.

Already did it a year ago before the patch rolled in. But yeah, it's still a mess, but not as fucked as the patch they rolled in a few weeks ago.

Edited by BadRep24

4 hours ago, Sigma-FinalForm said:

Seems as though trophies are unlocking again? Is there a patch to fix the bugs?

Yeah it was released yesterday. It was mentioned in a thread by a few people yesterday but the thread was removed even though it contained this information that I assume a lot of people would’ve been interested in.

1 hour ago, BadRep24 said:

Did you update the game?

Yes of course, update from last post... no scenario based trophies such as ‘America nukes Russia’ or ‘purity of the chosen’ don’t unlock when the prerequisite is complete.

I sent another ticket as I’ve tried Simian Flu, shadow plague misc trophies and none seem to be unlocking.

Deleted game and reinstalled and erased game save data just to be sure. No unlocks except for difficulty related stuff (mega brutal completion).

Fake news works though, now the rest of the game is to be fixed.

Edited by Sigma-FinalForm
More info

14 minutes ago, Sigma-FinalForm said:

Yes, it doesn’t pop any trophies related to misc tasks or combos, including this one.

I would wait for a response. They are based in the UK so you should hear from them between 1am-5am. The developer is very friendly. You might want to tweet them if you haven’t heard from them in 48 hours. The other option is to downgrade the game.