Why not another zombie game trophy is patched.

So...... I arm surprised from all the comments on this post I thought this post that I made was dead by the all the time that have pass & I also didn't connect to the forum site of the psnprofiles.com.

Any way didn't know what patch was fix it (and also surprised that one of the newest patches fix this notorious trophies of this game) but finally get the "not another zombie game".

Also I was seeing in the comments that someone from here also talks to the devs of this game about this problem. Happy to hear that he/she have sucsseded.

Finally now someone can close this post because this one are no more relevant to the problem I have had in the pass.

Also I would have uploaded the picture of the success of this but don't know hot to upload the picture to the comment that I am made right now.

Other then that I don't know what to say other then one of the hardest mission have accomplish and the method for this is the bats with India as starting country that have made this a successful.

Also thanks for everyone that have been commenting or trying to help me all this time you haved been a great that you have tried to help me all this time with this problem.

After a long time I was able to get this cursed trophy.

Also it was beginning from a post that I made a long time ago about thus & didn't suspect that some patches that have released in the past few days have fixed this issue.

But finally get this & now can finally COMPLETE this Game and be Done with IT

1 hour ago, shai_sr12345 said:

After a long time I was able to get this cursed trophy.

Also it was beginning from a post that I made a long time ago about thus & didn't suspect that some patches that have released in the past few days have fixed this issue.

But finally get this & now can finally COMPLETE this Game and be Done with IT

Yeah, until we get the Covid-19 scenario patch (6-8 months after PC users get it, of course), and we're back here again hunting another small batch of trophies.

6 hours ago, Sigma-FinalForm said:

It sure did,

What a great game developer, great communication and fixed the issues immediately. Haven’t seen this sort of treatment in a long time.

Yes and the most important one was the no another zombie game trophy fix that was very supising to me finally get it after months that I made this post anyway. Do you know someone that can locked this post because the problem is fix and we don't need anymore this post