The challenges made me hate this amazing game.

dtb345

3 minutes ago, dimavankula said:

Bro its just a game dont be so serious and relax a few hours then finish it:) gl

Yeah i am for sure taking a break. I usually do when i get mad i just really had to rant about it....

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 19/05/2020 at 0:52 AM, dtb345 said:

Dude the challenges are really fucking hard for no reason........ Mission untouchable was hard but doable refighting bosses without getting hit  and i fucking hate Stormy City FUCK jumping on clouds man i never had a game make me so mad and depressed just because i dont want to waste my time getting good for a fucking retarded ass challenge. (Im going to get the platinum i just really needed to rant.)

You should probably avoid the one on PS5 then  ?

• Like 1

Some challenges are hard/annoying but I did almost of them in one sitting last night. Some of the speedrun challenges can get pretty annoying but stormy city is not really one of them. Tip for that level is that, you don't need to jump on every single cloud, there are a lot of places where you can boost and skip a cloud. I finished that level on second try with 3 seconds to spare. Last 2 boss fights can get pretty annoying especially the shark one but they're all doable.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, at first they may seem impossible but just take your time and learn the route and boom. Easy! I’m on the last boss one..... keep dying silly deaths so I’ll call it a day for now and pick up later! Shark boss was by far the most annoying 

• 2 years later...

I gotta say, I found the challenges pretty hard. Most weren't too bad, practice makes perfect. I even did the shark boss reasonably quick, that fucker took so many tries on story mode. But the alien boss I had so many silly deaths. My dumbass would always die on the third phase. Got it eventually, but was pretty frustrated by the end. I think I'm going to steer clear of platformers from now on. Wouldn't say it was enough to not recommend the game, but soured the experience a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Qwertyui606 said:

I gotta say, I found the challenges pretty hard. Most weren't too bad, practice makes perfect. I even did the shark boss reasonably quick, that fucker took so many tries on story mode. But the alien boss I had so many silly deaths. My dumbass would always die on the third phase. Got it eventually, but was pretty frustrated by the end. I think I'm going to steer clear of platformers from now on. Wouldn't say it was enough to not recommend the game, but soured the experience a bit. 

I absolutely loved the game. I beat all but the ninja levels challenges. I just cant get the whole throw the blade on moving wall timing down perfect. Sucks i really want to finish. I quit about 2 weeks ago

On 9/16/2023 at 6:24 AM, Camokidd87 said:

I absolutely loved the game. I beat all but the ninja levels challenges. I just cant get the whole throw the blade on moving wall timing down perfect. Sucks i really want to finish. I quit about 2 weeks ago

Oh the shuriken was quite annoying to use. I just kept wishing it was tied to a button press. Swiping the touch pad like a madman was painful. Still, I don't think any of those levels took more than 20 or 30 minutes. Practice makes perfect. It's doable, there are plenty of games that are way harder.