Trophy Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, Arkhamryder said:

Am i blind, or why can't I find anything like mafia 2 remaster in the German store? :/

It will be released sometime today after 2K has made their official annoucement of the Mafia Trilogy.

5 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There you are "Explorer" trophy, I drove all those 1000 miles legit and wont do that ever again... I wonder if they fixed the glitch for that trophy...

3 hours ago, Gueeds said:

I would not be surprised if they patched out the 1000 mile glitch. They did slightly nerf it in a  patch to make the game pause every ten minutes unless you had a turbo controller to constantly hit O. Get ready to leave your PS4 on for hours just to get a bronze 

They didn't. I'm doing the glitch at the moment. It works the same as it did on last gen.

• Like 2

I'm not happy with this...

Like, BRUH! I didn't even finish the DLC trophies on PS3 and they brought it all back here?

I ain't touching this thing, as far as I know, because I'll get it on a low sale or a PS+ free monthly game -if possible- then I might consider grind it again.

Btw, FUCK YOU JIMMY AND FUCK YOUR 1K TROPHY...

6 hours ago, SasquatchSaul said:

Great game but boring list (Get ready to collect 100+ unmarked chapter specific collectibles), I wonder whats so definitive about this, just a PC Ultra settings port? I reckon Mafia 3 will get a new list too, still not sure why theyre rereleasing that one though.

Definitive Editions comes with all the DLC

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

What's hard difficulty like?

It's pretty easy. It's just a case of brute forcing your way through it and it's not that bad at all. I wasn't a "completionst" (or just insert a term for someone who always aims for 100%) but I got around 80-90% of the base game achievements without really trying back in the Xbox 360 days and I played the game on Hard without any difficulty. Of course this time I will try and max it out.

It would be very straightforward to just start on Hard, at least in my opinion. I would say I'm an average, not great nor terrible gamer in terms of skill level for context.

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

It's pretty easy. It's just a case of brute forcing your way through it and it's not that bad at all. I wasn't a "completionst" (or just insert a term for someone who always aims for 100%) but I got around 80-90% of the base game achievements without really trying back in the Xbox 360 days and I played the game on Hard without any difficulty. Of course this time I will try and max it out.

It would be very straightforward to just start on Hard, at least in my opinion. I would say I'm an average, not great nor terrible gamer in terms of skill level for context.

I'll be starting on hard for sure I think.

4 hours ago, Couga83 said:

It will be released sometime today after 2K has made their official annoucement of the Mafia Trilogy.

What they said^

I think it's 5PM UK time, for context, so translate to your time zone. From your profile you're German, so it'll be 6PM for you.

I also saw it was AUS$49.50, so I expect it to be in the GB£/Euro 25-30 range.

Edited by PhantomFear94

4 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yeah i'm currently at work and i will use the exploit as long as i'm not home. I will continue playing regularly as soon as i get back home

Does the game keep pausing every 20 minutes like PS3 version?

27 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I don't kow to be honest. I was afraid it does so i kept triggering circle with my turbocontroller.

I'm not paying a bunch of money for a turbo controller just so this trophy would be easier for me. Thus I think I'll just hold out on this until a while down the road, since that alone took me a good 15 - 20 hours at least, if not more.

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I'm not paying a bunch of money for a turbo controller just so this trophy would be easier for me. Thus I think I'll just hold out on this until a while down the road, since that alone took me a good 15 - 20 hours at least, if not more.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the game still pauses. I mean this is a rather lazy remaster port. 

They didn't even bother to fix that glitch and worst of all its not even running at constant 30 FPS. A Remaster from a PS3 game should easily hit 60 FPS on PS4 Imho. Such a shame. 

1 minute ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the game still pauses. I mean this is a rather lazy remaster port. 

They didn't even bother to fix that glitch and worst of all its not even running at constant 30 FPS. A Remaster from a PS3 game should easily hit 60 FPS on PS4 Imho. Such a shame. 

There's still the Mafia 1 remake/remaster and Mafia 3. Not even sure if Mafia 3 will get a stack trophy list since they technically are re-releasing the game to be a part of the trilogy.

49 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I'm not paying a bunch of money for a turbo controller just so this trophy would be easier for me.

You don't even have to buy a turbo controller. Just look onto PS4Macro and set up a repeat that pushes circle every 10 minutes or so.