WHATaHOOT_

Trophy Thoughts?

88 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Gueeds said:

I would not be surprised if they patched out the 1000 mile glitch. They did slightly nerf it in a  patch to make the game pause every ten minutes unless you had a turbo controller to constantly hit O. Get ready to leave your PS4 on for hours just to get a bronze 

 

I ended up driving 500 of the miles on my own without the glitch, because it kept pausing for me every 20 - 30 minutes. Horrible trophy, wish they altered the trophy list like Ubisoft did with Assassins Creed 3 when it got remastered.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy af that 1000miles is still dlc🙈

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I was afraid the Explorer trophy would return. :|

 

At least the game has no missables, so laid back playthrough. 

Edited by Mori
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i blind, or why can't I find anything like mafia 2 remaster in the German store? :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Arkhamryder said:

Am i blind, or why can't I find anything like mafia 2 remaster in the German store? :/

 

It will be released sometime today after 2K has made their official annoucement of the Mafia Trilogy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There you are "Explorer" trophy, I drove all those 1000 miles legit and wont do that ever again... I wonder if they fixed the glitch for that trophy...

 

3 hours ago, Gueeds said:

I would not be surprised if they patched out the 1000 mile glitch. They did slightly nerf it in a  patch to make the game pause every ten minutes unless you had a turbo controller to constantly hit O. Get ready to leave your PS4 on for hours just to get a bronze 

They didn't. I'm doing the glitch at the moment. It works the same as it did on last gen.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not happy with this...

Like, BRUH! I didn't even finish the DLC trophies on PS3 and they brought it all back here?

 

I ain't touching this thing, as far as I know, because I'll get it on a low sale or a PS+ free monthly game -if possible- then I might consider grind it again.

Btw, FUCK YOU JIMMY AND FUCK YOUR 1K TROPHY...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's hard difficulty like?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, westersburg said:

 

They didn't. I'm doing the glitch at the moment. It works the same as it did on last gen.

 

Good job for getting on it so soon, I may get it after all 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SasquatchSaul said:

Great game but boring list (Get ready to collect 100+ unmarked chapter specific collectibles), I wonder whats so definitive about this, just a PC Ultra settings port? I reckon Mafia 3 will get a new list too, still not sure why theyre rereleasing that one though.


Definitive Editions comes with all the DLC

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mori said:

I was afraid the Explorer trophy would return. :|

 

At least the game has no missables, so laid back playthrough. 

 

No Missables is great.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

 

Good job for getting on it so soon, I may get it after all 

Yeah i'm currently at work and i will use the exploit as long as i'm not home. I will continue playing regularly as soon as i get back home

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collectibles just turn me right off these days. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES, come on baby, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yay:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

What's hard difficulty like?

 

It's pretty easy. It's just a case of brute forcing your way through it and it's not that bad at all. I wasn't a "completionst" (or just insert a term for someone who always aims for 100%) but I got around 80-90% of the base game achievements without really trying back in the Xbox 360 days and I played the game on Hard without any difficulty. Of course this time I will try and max it out.

 

It would be very straightforward to just start on Hard, at least in my opinion. I would say I'm an average, not great nor terrible gamer in terms of skill level for context.

Edited by PhantomFear94
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

 

It's pretty easy. It's just a case of brute forcing your way through it and it's not that bad at all. I wasn't a "completionst" (or just insert a term for someone who always aims for 100%) but I got around 80-90% of the base game achievements without really trying back in the Xbox 360 days and I played the game on Hard without any difficulty. Of course this time I will try and max it out.

 

It would be very straightforward to just start on Hard, at least in my opinion. I would say I'm an average, not great nor terrible gamer in terms of skill level for context.

 

I'll be starting on hard for sure I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Couga83 said:

 

It will be released sometime today after 2K has made their official annoucement of the Mafia Trilogy.

 

What they said^

 

I think it's 5PM UK time, for context, so translate to your time zone. From your profile you're German, so it'll be 6PM for you.

 

I also saw it was AUS$49.50, so I expect it to be in the GB£/Euro 25-30 range.

Edited by PhantomFear94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yeah i'm currently at work and i will use the exploit as long as i'm not home. I will continue playing regularly as soon as i get back home

Does the game keep pausing every 20 minutes like PS3 version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pokwey said:

Does the game keep pausing every 20 minutes like PS3 version?

 I don't kow to be honest. I was afraid it does so i kept triggering circle with my turbocontroller.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

 

No Missables is great.

Weren't the Playboy magazines in the story chapters missable though? 🤔

 

It's been a while but I can't remember chapter select for this game. But correct me if I am wrong 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, westersburg said:

 I don't kow to be honest. I was afraid it does so i kept triggering circle with my turbocontroller.

 

I'm not paying a bunch of money for a turbo controller just so this trophy would be easier for me. Thus I think I'll just hold out on this until a while down the road, since that alone took me a good 15 - 20 hours at least, if not more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

I'm not paying a bunch of money for a turbo controller just so this trophy would be easier for me. Thus I think I'll just hold out on this until a while down the road, since that alone took me a good 15 - 20 hours at least, if not more.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the game still pauses. I mean this is a rather lazy remaster port. 

They didn't even bother to fix that glitch and worst of all its not even running at constant 30 FPS. A Remaster from a PS3 game should easily hit 60 FPS on PS4 Imho. Such a shame. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the game still pauses. I mean this is a rather lazy remaster port. 

They didn't even bother to fix that glitch and worst of all its not even running at constant 30 FPS. A Remaster from a PS3 game should easily hit 60 FPS on PS4 Imho. Such a shame. 

 

There's still the Mafia 1 remake/remaster and Mafia 3. Not even sure if Mafia 3 will get a stack trophy list since they technically are re-releasing the game to be a part of the trilogy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:


Definitive Editions comes with all the DLC

As did the Mafia III Deluxe Edition. Mafia 2 would be more definitive without the crappy dlcs lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.