bosstristan

Physical release / Collector's edition?

12 posts in this topic

So Mafia II Definitive has been released. But what about a physical edition? I would also love a collector's edition of the Mafia Trilogy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

My guess is, if there's a physical release, it won't be until Mafia I comes out in August. I would like it physical. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

My guess is, if there's a physical release, it won't be until Mafia I comes out in August. I would like it physical. 

From what I've heard there will be a physical release but it's really only mafia 3 on the disc and a voucher to redeem 1 and 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

From what I've heard there will be a physical release but it's really only mafia 3 on the disc and a voucher to redeem 1 and 2

Not too surprising. Too bad it can't be like the Yakuza remaster where all three were physical. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Not too surprising. Too bad it can't be like the Yakuza remaster where all three were physical. 

Who knows at this point any unofficial information should be taken with a grain of salt so we might get full physical. Especially with the file size of these games it would kinda alienate a good number of folks with slow or no internet

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

Who knows at this point any unofficial information should be taken with a grain of salt so we might get full physical. Especially with the file size of these games it would kinda alienate a good number of folks with slow or no internet

True. Guess time will tell. Still not expecting a physical release before August.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

From what I've heard there will be a physical release but it's really only mafia 3 on the disc and a voucher to redeem 1 and 2

Where did you hear that? It would be so very disappointing if the physical version contained vouchers...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

Where did you hear that? It would be so very disappointing if the physical version contained vouchers...

I think that's where I read it on....reddit. But like I said it's not official just a rumour but the only one I've seen mentioning physical copy

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, new mission/cut scene in Mafia 3? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the official website, only Mafia I will have a physical release, for now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bosstristan

 

Quote

Q: If I pre-order the physical version of Mafia: Trilogy, will I receive Mafia II: Definitive Edition, or Mafia III: Definitive Edition, prior to the August 28, 2020 release date of the Mafia: Trilogy?

A: No, the physical edition of the Mafia: Trilogy is a physical compilation only, requiring all three games to be packaged and delivered together starting on August 28, 2020.

 

Q: When will Mafia II: Definitive Edition release Digitally and Physically?

A: Mafia II: Definitive Edition will be released as a digital stand alone title, and as part of the Mafia: Trilogy digital bundle, as of today, May 19, 2020. It will only be available physically as part of the Mafia: Trilogy physical package scheduled to be released in select EMEA and Asia markets on August 28, 2020.

Source: https://mafiagame.com/news/mafia-trilogy-faq/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

All clear now, thanks! I'll be waiting for the physical release.

 

The weird thing is that they announce the physical release in 'some' territories in EU, Asia and Africa. And they don't plan on releasing it in America... Weird.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.