TWD:S&S Trophy Guide

I've been using that guide too. I dont think the completionist is missable. I finished the way it says to get the last 2 crafting recipes but I've also had them both drop on death squads post game. I've unfortunately not had the one that you can only get as a drop yet and I'm on day 31 now.

Edit- I do think you wear intestines well may be missable. I never got it during the story and post game there isn't anyone to actually speak to. There are survivors asking for bandages etc but the trophy didn't pop for me off them.

Edited by Redbeard-Rik

I saved Casey, but got the Reserve recipes from Death Squad drops.... however, I'm having a different worry. I failed to pick up the Beignet Recipe from St Vincents before finishing the story, and now the gate to the church is locked. Will that drop too? Or have I mucked up? EDIT: Can confirm this recipe also becomes a randomised loot drop from patrols/death squads. *phew*

For Whom the Bell Tolls: Ring the Bell – Can be acquired no matter choice you decide, as long as the bell is rung at the end of the game.

Can also confirm this isn't quite true. For Whom the Bell Tolls description is "Decide May's Fate". The bell does not need to be rung. I didn't ring it but got the trophies for deciding May's fate and deciding Casey's fate simultaneously.

Edited by ShadowGandalf
Update