The Enforcer Trophy Bug

So far it looks like the "The Enforcer" Trophy (Kill 50 Enemies) is glitched. Two players are already in Chapter 7+ (one even in 14) and no one has gotten this trophy so far. Not on PS4 and not in the Psnprofiles statistics. Normally you get this trophy in chapter 4-5.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

Just now, xZombieslayer_xx said:

there are now 189 wanted posters instead of 159, i meant to say 30 instead of 11 because i picked up some of the new ones 

Why would they even do that? Anything else changing from the PS3 version ? Any more Playboy magazines? ?

• Like 1

Just now, bosstristan said:

Why would they even do that? Anything else changing from the PS3 version ? Any more Playboy magazines? 1f605.png

just to torture people i guess, no new playboy magazines, the same 50 that were in the PS3 version, and im guessing the 30 new posters is the team that worked on the remaster since the Wanted Posters are just the 2K Staff dressed up.
Not as infuriating as The Enforcer bug though

2 minutes ago, xZombieslayer_xx said:

just to torture people i guess, no new playboy magazines, the same 50 that were in the PS3 version, and im guessing the 30 new posters is the team that worked on the remaster since the Wanted Posters are just the 2K Staff dressed up.
Not as infuriating as The Enforcer bug though

I wish they had added better collectibles, or extra missions / activities instead.

• Like 2