The Enforcer Trophy Bug

It's sad that they just ported over an old bug, didn't bother to fix it before they released this game digitally on the store. For a decade old game, Mafia II should run in clear 1080p/4K resolution at 60 FPS.

Right now all I see is a slight upgrade to the graphics. The original PS3/360 version ran better than this shit.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

It would be funny if instead of 50 enemies it was 500 or 5000 and they simply forgot to put the zeros. 

Besides this trophy is there any other trophy bug, I saw that some DLC trophies are still on 0%  

Doubt its 500 because i've already gotten that and still no trophy 

They managed to screw up the trophy list on a solo game .... The reason i play solo games is to not be fucked by shitty servers that glitch the trophies/achievements (GTA4, Crysis, RDR, FIFA 13....) but now even solo games have glitches ..... If at least the Remaster had been decent ....... ? 

I feel deep empathy for the poor lads who actually spent real money on this game : /

9 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

I feel deep empathy for the poor lads who actually spent real money on this game : /

Why? I spent 30 Money and I like the game very much. Never played a Mafia Game before, it's great.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

Ticket Update:

So...2K want me to film or screenshot this not working? ? I guess I'll send the 0.00% on XB1 and PS4 and all the comments....

------------

Thank you for letting us know the Enforcer Achievement is not working properly. I'll do my best to help!

No product is perfect so we appreciate you contacting us to inform us of this issue you have encountered with the game. I'm going to ask you to fill out the following bug report so that I may relay this information to the appropriate department:

BUG REPORT

Your Gamertag ID: -
Detailed Description of the Issue:
Steps to Reproduce:
1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu, go to...
3 - ⬛Please provide the next steps⬛
4 -
5 -
...etc.

To escalate this report I will also require video and/or screenshots. I apologize for any inconvenience this may pose.

Once I've received this information, I can take a look into the issue and get back to you. Again, thank you for bringing this up and I appreciate your patience!

--------------

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Ticket Update:

So...2K want me to film or screenshot this not working? 1f602.png I guess I'll send the 0.00% on XB1 and PS4 and all the comments....

------------

Thank you for letting us know the Enforcer Achievement is not working properly. I'll do my best to help!

No product is perfect so we appreciate you contacting us to inform us of this issue you have encountered with the game. I'm going to ask you to fill out the following bug report so that I may relay this information to the appropriate department:

BUG REPORT

Your Gamertag ID: -
Detailed Description of the Issue:
Steps to Reproduce:
1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu, go to...
3 - 2b1b.pngPlease provide the next steps2b1b.png
4 -
5 -
...etc.

To escalate this report I will also require video and/or screenshots. I apologize for any inconvenience this may pose.

Once I've received this information, I can take a look into the issue and get back to you. Again, thank you for bringing this up and I appreciate your patience!

--------------

Imbeciles.

Should just ask them if they know what they are saying.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm going to ask you to fill out the following bug report so that I may relay this information to the appropriate department:

[...]

Yeah... Makes sense. Thanks for trying @PhantomFear94, though. It's the only thing we can do, but it's a shame you got a "oh! he mentioned 'issue', send answer #141!" response. However, in this case you could just answer "Steps to Reproduce: 1 - Launch Game". ?

Edited by woggly4

5 minutes ago, Crownell_ said:

I don't get it how it works.. On steam 0.6% people get this achievement but 11.8% people completed chapter 10 where u should have it long time.. Maybe it counts just on specific difficulty.

You can unlock Steam achievements with a simple PC program which makes Steam rarity irrelevant.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can unlock Steam achievements with a simple PC program which makes Steam rarity irrelevant.

I though that if its granted via some program, it should be the lowest earned and there are 0.5%.. 

Tried to do 50 kills at start of mission 1 with restarting on all difficulty settings but nothing..  Hope they fix it ASAP.

I did reach out to 2K Support as well and their response was:

"Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue but lets see what I can do!

First we'll try a cache clear. This works for many issues, so please try it out!

Hopefully that helped! If not, we can next try a complete re-install of the game - dont forget to Backup your files!

If you're still experiencing the issue after all that, it may be related to your connection."

Like what?! What does clearing your cache have to do with this? Ive earned every trophy so far no problem but this trophy. And ive told them that people got kills in the 100s and no luck, so its clearly not a problem on my end.

And what does my connection relate to this? Its a single player game lol. This really does sound like an automated message almost, maybe because they're experiencing a higher volume of tickets than usual, he figured to not even bother reading my issue. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, W571WE said:

I did reach out to 2K Support as well and their response was:

"Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue but lets see what I can do!

First we'll try a cache clear. This works for many issues, so please try it out!

Hopefully that helped! If not, we can next try a complete re-install of the game - dont forget to Backup your files!

If you're still experiencing the issue after all that, it may be related to your connection."

Like what?! What does clearing your cache have to do with this? Ive earned every trophy so far no problem but this trophy. And ive told them that people got kills in the 100s and no luck, so its clearly not a problem on my end.

And what does my connection relate to this? Its a single player game lol. This really does sound like an automated message almost, maybe because they're experiencing a higher volume of tickets than usual, he figured to not even bother reading my issue. 

Nice Answer, your Internet Connection must be the problem.

• Like 4