The Enforcer Trophy Bug

2 hours ago, W571WE said:

I did reach out to 2K Support as well and their response was:

"Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue but lets see what I can do!

First we'll try a cache clear. This works for many issues, so please try it out!

Hopefully that helped! If not, we can next try a complete re-install of the game - dont forget to Backup your files!

If you're still experiencing the issue after all that, it may be related to your connection."

Like what?! What does clearing your cache have to do with this? Ive earned every trophy so far no problem but this trophy. And ive told them that people got kills in the 100s and no luck, so its clearly not a problem on my end.

And what does my connection relate to this? Its a single player game lol. This really does sound like an automated message almost, maybe because they're experiencing a higher volume of tickets than usual, he figured to not even bother reading my issue. 

have you tried turning it off and on again? :awesome:
i am pretty sure its an automated mail, i just hope that the trophy issue isnt at the very bottom of the fix schedule on this abomination of a remaster at this point.

Edited by TheNastyChocobos
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, W571WE said:

First we'll try a cache clear. This works for many issues, so please try it out!

Hopefully that helped! If not, we can next try a complete re-install of the game - dont forget to Backup your files!

If you're still experiencing the issue after all that, it may be related to your connection."

Like what?! What does clearing your cache have to do with this? Ive earned every trophy so far no problem but this trophy. And ive told them that people got kills in the 100s and no luck, so its clearly not a problem on my end.

And what does my connection relate to this? Its a single player game lol. This really does sound like an automated message almost, maybe because they're experiencing a higher volume of tickets than usual, he figured to not even bother reading my issue. 

Nice. They're dumb.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheNastyChocobos said:

have tried turning it off and on again? :awesome:
i am pretty sure its an automated mail, i just hope that the trophy issue isnt at the very bottom of the fix schedule on this abomination of a remaster at this point.

I bet trophies isn't their main priority if they're goin to fix anything at all.

Edited by W571WE
  • Like 1

I did sent the screenshot and video that they request for the report.

Hopefully they can fix it as soon as possible.

Currently I am work out to collect all those Wanted Posters and focus play those DLC content instead of continue progress the main game as I don't want to grind another 50 kills after they fix it. Better let them to work out a patch to fix all those glitch issue first.

On 19.5.2020 at 3:55 PM, westersburg said:

So far it looks like the "The Enforcer" Trophy (Kill 50 Enemies) is glitched. Two players are already in Chapter 7+ (one even in 14) and no one has gotten this trophy so far. Not on PS4 and not in the Psnprofiles statistics. Normally you get this trophy in chapter 4-5.

I also went through the story completely and didn't get the trophy. I killed about 500 people

On 5/24/2020 at 4:31 AM, W571WE said:

Are you sure it's plugged in? Make sure you have the right disc in, and then try turning the TV on and off.

If all else fails, take the cartridge out and try blowing on the underside.

In all seriousness though, crossing fingers for a fix, because I want to %100 this trilogy starting with the first one

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If all else fails, take the cartridge out and try blowing on the underside.

Every 1980s Nintendo owner knew that trick, yet we had no internet to google a solution. No YouTube video to guide us.

Rather astounding.

• Like 1

Speaking of fixes. After I got the useless solutions from 2K Support, I told them that these solutions aren't goin to work and gave them more details and thier response was:

"I'm sorry about the lack of solutions on our end, and I thank you for your patience and understanding. Because of the work of earners like you, we've been able to collect enough information about this issue to inform the bosses about what's what, and they are currently making sure that the issue goes away.

Listen! I won't say anything more because you never know when the feds are listening, so you will have to wait and see for now. You are family and the family sticks together. You can pay your respects on Twitter @MafiaGame to get new info, as well as, waiting for the upcoming patch announcements.

If you have any questions, you may ask at your own risk".

Kashawn S.
2K Support

Lol like they're just trolling at this point, that's it im not messaging back fuck that trophy lol

Edited by W571WE

12 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

Aus welchem Grund genau bist du hier? Trophäen scheinen es nicht zu sein...

Please, it's an english forum. Stay in english.

Yes, I'm here for Trophies. But I can be patient. They will fix it sooner or later.

32 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Go away man.

No.

Edited by flo82stgt