The Enforcer Trophy Bug

40 minutes ago, flo82stgt said:

Obviously. Nobody has the Trophy yet.

People, it's just a Trophy. Calm down...

Like many before me have pointed out in other instances, this is a trophy collecting specialized site.

The anomaly is the person who goes "Hey, who cares about that trophy? Pfft..."

One thousand voices are heard: "WE DO."

• Like 3

I didn't say "who cares". I want it too, it's the only one missing for Platinum.

I just said "stay calm". :)

Comments like "They just need to fix the Trophy Trigger, Change an 1 to an 0 or something, my grandmother could do that before breakfast." are bs and disrespectful. 

Edited by flo82stgt

15 minutes ago, flo82stgt said:

Comments like "They just need to fix the Trophy Trigger, Change an 1 to an 0 or something, my grandmother could do that before breakfast." are bs and disrespectful. 

This "remaster" is bs and disrespectful.

• Like 3

Devs have fixed way bigger issues in way less time, it's completely mental it's taken whoever made/ported this pos so long to fix something as simple as this. 

There's no excusing this, no actual word from anything just generic imbecile replies from support who don't understand the questions nor their automated answers lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SolidJD said:

Just keep checking the trophy unlock percentage, as soon as it’s not on 0% anymore it’s been fixed 

If they fix it. ? Sorry to be negative... but this should be a simple fix.

34 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

This is really pushing my buttons. Not the broken trophy - which they will most definitely fix - but the reaction of some people around here.

Releasing a patch takes time, it's a process where Sony is also involved in and needs to approve the submitted patch before it gets pushed through to users and owners. Which also takes up some time, because the process is slow and arduous.

Should this have worked from the beginning, at launch? Yes.
Is the Definitive Edition a lazy remaster? Absolutely, the technical side of the game is a mess.

But Jesus Christ. Are you people really losing your actual minds over the fact that you can't get your precious little platinum trophy right now? It's almost as if your lives depend on it. In the greater scheme of things, it is just that: a stupid virtual achievement which will get fixed. If you are this upset over a trophy, you should set your damn priorities straight in your life, or seek some goddamn help.

It baffles me to see just how triggered some people are over this, just because someone tried to be the voice of reason and asked to stay calm.

It's more the principal of it, Nobody is losing sleep over it,  don't give me that Sony is involved excuse, it's not complicated to fix a a trophy or release a patch, I've played games that have had 3-4 updates in a week. It's really just poor showing from 2k and d3. They released a turd with no intention of support ny the look of things. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, x7eight said:

It's more the principal of it, Nobody is losing sleep over it,  don't give me that Sony is involved excuse, it's not complicated to fix a a trophy or release a patch, I've played games that have had 3-4 updates in a week. It's really just poor showing from 2k and d3. They released a turd with no intention of support ny the look of things. 

Unfortunately, they do need approval of Sony, and it is a necessary step. And the remaster is pretty weak in terms of technicality, I will agree to that. But complaints and frustrations set aside: those will not help get the patch rolled out any quicker. You'll have to just be patient and play/do something else in the meantime.

That all being said: this is a much more proper reply than the one you gave that one guy for telling everyone to calm down. What do you win by telling someone to "go away, man", when he never even said anything wrong to begin with? I thought your reaction was really exaggerated.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

Unfortunately, they do need approval of Sony, and it is a necessary step. And the remaster is pretty weak in terms of technicality, I will agree to that. But complaints and frustrations set aside: those will not help get the patch rolled out any quicker. You'll have to just be patient and play/do something else in the meantime.

That all being said: this is a much more proper reply than the one you gave that one guy for telling everyone to calm down. What do you win by telling someone to "go away, man", when he never even said anything wrong to begin with? I thought your reaction was really exaggerated.

:lol:

Sure telling everyone to calm down its only a trophy when that's what the whole forum is about then being suprised after being told to go away. 

It is pretty clear he was looking for a reaction lol.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

This is really pushing my buttons. Not the broken trophy - which they will most definitely fix - but the reaction of some people around here.

Releasing a patch takes time, it's a process where Sony is also involved in and needs to approve the submitted patch before it gets pushed through to users and owners. Which also takes up some time, because the process is slow and arduous.

Is the Definitive Edition a lazy remaster? Absolutely, the technical side of the game is a mess.

But Jesus Christ. Are you people really losing your actual minds over the fact that you can't get your precious little platinum trophy right now? It's almost as if your lives depend on it. In the greater scheme of things, it is just that: a stupid virtual achievement which will get fixed. If you are this upset over a trophy, you should set your damn priorities straight in your life, or seek some goddamn help.

It baffles me to see just how triggered some people are over this, just because someone tried to be the voice of reason and asked to stay calm.

As someone who got the game free from the malaysian store i fear that they'll revoke the license and lock the game at any moment. So i need them to hurry up the **** up and fix it before i get stuck with 98% lol.

6 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

As someone who got the game free from the malaysian store i fear that they'll revoke the license and lock the game at any moment. So i need them to hurry up the **** up and fix it before i get stuck with 98% lol.

Well you could easily buy the game then legitimately, but i highly doubt that they will fix this.

Edited by westersburg

19 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

You just want to split the community. Shame on you. The game "Island Saver" there was a patch for my gamebreaking bug on the second day after release (and that's just one example), so it's nonsense what you said. Solving such problems is usually much faster.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

You just want to split the community. Shame on you. The game "Island Saver" there was a patch for my gamebreaking bug on the second day after release (and that's just one example), so it's nonsense what you said. Solving such problems is usually much faster.

It is quite a gamble to be honest. Sometimes sony verifies patches really quickly, especially from big and known developers. But i had a few examples where the developer submitted his patch and it took sony 3 weeks to verify it. The developers proved this.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

It is quite a gamble to be honest. Sometimes sony verifies patches really quickly, especially from big and known developers. But i had a few examples where the developer submitted his patch and it took sony 3 weeks to verify it. The developers proved this.

Yeah, for some indie dev it could take some time, but 2K is big. I think it will be patched after Mafia I release, maybe they don’t want to bother with anything else.

37 minutes ago, Crownell_ said:

Yeah, for some indie dev it could take some time, but 2K is big. I think it will be patched after Mafia I release, maybe they don’t want to bother with anything else.

That would be a shame. Mafia 1 release is almost 3 months away. The only reason i can think of is, that they want to release a big update, that also includes framerate and graphic bug fixes. These can probably take some time. The trophy bug could be probably fixed within a few days. They probably don't care enough about trophies to release a single patch just dedicated to that specific trophy.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Crownell_ said:

We have been waiting for a patch for 2 years on PUBG. My 8 trophies left are glitch. And when we ask , they give the same answer : We are working on it.

There is always a risk that developers don't care. 

• Like 1