The Enforcer Trophy Bug

3 hours ago, Optimus1_99 said:

End of the rainbow glitched on me too. Finished all chapters and the unmissable in chapter 11 failed to pop. Hopefully replaying the chapter pops it.

It's no unmissable.

when you exit the bar a car will leave you need to destroy it before escape.

55 minutes ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

It's no unmissable.

when you exit the bar a car will leave you need to destroy it before escape.

So it's possible to fail this? I actually didnt know this. Thought this was supposed to be an unmissable story trophy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crownell_ said:

Yeah, for some indie dev it could take some time, but 2K is big. I think it will be patched after Mafia I release, maybe they don’t want to bother with anything else.

That's a good way to affect sales of Mafia 1.

On 3.6.2020 at 2:31 PM, x7eight said:

:lol:

Sure telling everyone to calm down its only a trophy when that's what the whole forum is about then being suprised after being told to go away. 

It is pretty clear he was looking for a reaction lol.

It's pretty clear? Interesting. Didn't know that I was looking for a reaction. Thank you for telling me.

And btw. maybe you should send your application to them because obviously you would do it better and faster than they can do it.

And now, please calm down. :P

Edited by flo82stgt

36 minutes ago, Optimus1_99 said:

Yeah the guide said unmissable.... I clearly missed it

Well i was just asking if you can miss this on purpose. Clearly the ps4 version is messed up so it could be a bug in your case. If it's missable then it would also be possible to miss this in the ps3 versions.

1 hour ago, Optimus1_99 said:

Yeah the guide said unmissable.... I clearly missed it

Nothing is missable!! 

Only replay the chapter if it was bugged. 

MISSABLE is only if u have to replay all the game.... Not when u have chapter choise

Edited by DeXt3r_ger

8 hours ago, DeXt3r_ger said:

Nothing is missable!! 

Only replay the chapter if it was bugged. 

MISSABLE is only if u have to replay all the game.... Not when u have chapter choise

Only missable is the Enforcer trophy.

8 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@DeXt3r_ger

It's still missable (if you don't perform a certain task), just chapter specific, not requiring a new full playthrough.

Please dont argue semantics.

Guides generally refer to a trophy as missable if there's a certain point in the game where you can no longer obtain it without starting a new playthrough.  It's not usually considered missable if you have chapter select available.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Please dont argue semantics.

Guides generally refer to a trophy as missable if there's a certain point in the game where you can no longer obtain it without starting a new playthrough.  It's not usually considered missable if you have chapter select available.

Are we writing a guide here? No.

The other guy argued what he wanted, I'll argue what I want.

This is an informal conversation. In my opinion there's no problem calling it missable.

You don't agree? It's your prerogative to state your arguments, as you did.

Just don't shush me.

I really don't like that.

8 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

1f644.png

Ok, have fun arguing in circles then.

Back on topic, not fixing this in a reasonable amount of time with as much uproar as it has, can only hurt sales for the remake 

Mafia 3 was garbage when launched. It took months to make it almost playable. It will not affect sales of remake, because a lot of people rather bought trilogy. They’re just milking Mafia franchise. Hangar 13 destroyed everything what 2K Czech build..

4 hours ago, W571WE said:

Saints Row the third remastered released after Mafia 2, and they're already fixing shit. 2K Hangar 13 or whatever are bunch of lazy asses. 

Facts.

• Like 3

On 6/3/2020 at 7:28 PM, JoaLoft said:

This is really pushing my buttons. Not the broken trophy - which they will most definitely fix - but the reaction of some people around here.

Releasing a patch takes time, it's a process where Sony is also involved in and needs to approve the submitted patch before it gets pushed through to users and owners. Which also takes up some time, because the process is slow and arduous.

Should this have worked from the beginning, at launch? Yes.
Is the Definitive Edition a lazy remaster? Absolutely, the technical side of the game is a mess.

But Jesus Christ. Are you people really losing your actual minds over the fact that you can't get your precious little platinum trophy right now? It's almost as if your lives depend on it. In the greater scheme of things, it is just that: a stupid virtual achievement which will get fixed. If you are this upset over a trophy, you should set your damn priorities straight in your life, or seek some goddamn help.

It baffles me to see just how triggered some people are over this, just because someone tried to be the voice of reason and asked to stay calm.

Consumers are allowed to voice their concerns about a product they spent their money on. Being upset at something but that doesn't mean their lives depends on it or some shit you're trying to pull. 

• Like 2