The Enforcer Trophy Bug

On 10/06/2020 at 0:19 AM, PrimitiveRetro said:

See Ratalaika games has no BS like this.

All obtainable

I hope for y'all it stays unfixed.

All me finger crossed

:lol: don't curse us like that, but you're right, I don't mind bad games but when things don't work as they should it's way more infuriating.

37 minutes ago, x7eight said:

:lol: don't curse us like that, but you're right, I don't mind bad games but when things don't work as they should it's way more infuriating.

Haha am just trolling a little bit. 

I know it's a bad situation right now.

Be patient everyone.

20 hours ago, SolidJD said:

I’ve not touched the game since 27/05 and still no update for this bug or any comms that a patch is coming. Hilarious 

the devs should be fired and never get work again

22 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

is there a possibility that they block the game (for those who have got the game for free like me ) with an update ? 1f62c.png

no1 has gotten the update...chill :P 

On 6/11/2020 at 8:24 AM, Krove-34 said:

is there a possibility that they block the game (for those who have got the game for free like me ) with an update ? ?

Nah. I think it's safe to assume that it's yours for good. I think they would've denied access to the game by now to those that got it for free (like myself). Personally don't care anyway because I'm not going anywhere near this game in the state that it's in right now and I'll patiently wait until it's in the bargain bin to rebuy it (if I ever do, that is). I platinumed and 100%'ed this game back on the PS3 so a part of me is hoping this game remains a shitfest so that I don't have to play this mind-numbingly tedious as fuck game ever again. That's sad when the only thing you remember about a game is how atrociously tedious it was. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

When?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one Month now!!111!!!1111111111one

Imagine if they never fix it. I am glad I haven't started the game on my profile yet because Mafia 3 is still glitched to this day and I didn't bother platting it back then due to that reason

I can say only one thing. Mark my words Mafia 1 remake will be glitched piece of crap.

PS mafia 3 glitched, so much critics on them, so much exuses, still some big bugs in the game. And after that, they make Mafia 2 remaster of such lower quality then original game of 2010 year. I think reputation do not mean nothing to them only fast cash?

• Like 3

At this point I'm not playing or getting Mafia: Definitive Edition on launch and will wait until people have earned the completion and reviews are you. I loved Mafia II on the Xbox 360 but the remaster/definitive edition made the game WORSE and I greatly regret starting it. They are taking a ridiculous amount of time to fix an incredibly easy achievement, and didn't even release the achievements for DLC on the Xbox One version for over 2 weeks (kind of wish they never did). Mafia III was fun for fans of the series but was a huge step back in general with repetitive gameplay and mechanics. Mafia, a critically acclaimed gem, should be the best of the bunch, but I expect it to ship with broken achievements/trophies and/or a plethora of bugs. Hangar 13 have ruined Mafia (I know they outsourced this 'definitive edition' but they still have oversight and should be held accountable), 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

At this point I'm not playing or getting Mafia: Definitive Edition on launch and will wait until people have earned the completion and reviews are you. I loved Mafia II on the Xbox 360 but the remaster/definitive edition made the game WORSE and I greatly regret starting it. They are taking a ridiculous amount of time to fix an incredibly easy achievement, and didn't even release the achievements for DLC on the Xbox One version for over 2 weeks (kind of wish they never did). Mafia III was fun for fans of the series but was a huge step back in general with repetitive gameplay and mechanics. Mafia, a critically acclaimed gem, should be the best of the bunch, but I expect it to ship with broken achievements/trophies and/or a plethora of bugs. Hangar 13 have ruined Mafia (I know they outsourced this 'definitive edition' but they still have oversight and should be held accountable), 

And that’s not even ridiculous of us to ask. They somehow released the game with a bug that was in 2010’s release date version. How? Pure laziness is how. Saints Row 3 remastered released after Mafia 2 and it’s already patched. I’m wishing I bought SR3 now instead. Sucks though because Mafia 2 has arguably the better story compared to SR3, so I was excited for it.

Edited by Zach
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Yeah, I would have 100% pre ordered Mafia Definitive edition but no way am I getting it till I hear reviews saying it runs properly and all the trophy triggers are working as they should. Luckily I still haven't started 2 yet otherwise I would be really mad. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Yeah, I would have 100% pre ordered Mafia Definitive edition but no way am I getting it till I hear reviews saying it runs properly and all the trophy triggers are working as they should. Luckily I still haven't started 2 yet otherwise I would be really mad. 

With you on that 100% ? I made the mistake of buying Mafia III at launch and it cost them a year to make it playable. Abstaining until all those pity patches get fixed is the best route of avoiding that trainwreck explosion.