Full video Guide Coming Soon

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/05/2020 at 10:11 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:

To anyone wanting to start this, I will hopefully have my guide edited ASAP and up! All is recorded, just needs the editing.

I figured I'd give a sneak peek on my next FULL Platinum trophy guide this will cover every single trophy required for Platinum for The Witcher III Wild Hunt.

All in a concise guide, straight to the point with routes optimised for less load screens etc.

This covers all GWENT cards and how to get through Death March difficulty. My play time in game is just a bit over 30 hours. With this guide you can get the platinum in no time at all.

However I am currently going through a little over 400gb of footage to edit and make sure the guide is as short and sweet as possible BUT also visually pleasing to look at and follow.

Thank you guys for the continued support and I can't wait to bring this out for the Hunters who have been wanting this Platinum but are unsure how to tackle it.

See you around Clan, Happy Hunting!

1f609.png

Looking forward to this. Never knew the game could be done in such a short period of time. Played it at launch but didn't have the time back then to replay the game on DM for the platinum. Going to be using the guide for sure

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Looking forward to this. Never knew the game could be done in such a short period of time. Played it at launch but didn't have the time back then to replay the game on DM for the platinum. Going to be using the guide for sure

It should be live within the next 30 hours depending on my net! 
Hopefully it proves useful for you :)

You'll be able to smash out Death March with this!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Flying through the Witcher 3 in 30 hours sounds convenient given the game's three trophy stacks.

I'm going for the third platinum now and it's so much enjoyable taking it slow and exploring everything the game has to offer.

Edited by LordWikii
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LordWikii said:

I'm going for the third platinum now and it's so much enjoyable taking it slow and exploring everything the game has to offer.

I want to play it three times as well.  The EU stack is purchased and waiting to go.  Did you create three different Geralts, or did you use a similar build each time?

7 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I want to play it three times as well.  The EU stack is purchased and waiting to go.  Did you create three different Geralts, or did you use a similar build each time?

I used the same build for all my runs.

Edited by LordWikii

My guide will give you a good Death March build and we will do EVERYTHING (All missables) in 1 playthrough! 

I am hoping I did the guide justice, it'll be live in roughly 3 more hours (Massive video to upload)
If you do use my guide and have a spare moment please leave me some feedback so I can improve.
I started recording on the 7th of May and it took me over a month to record it all and edit it, but I hope it can be useful for the platinum to you all.

Happy hunting and thanks for all the comments!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

My guide will give you a good Death March build and we will do EVERYTHING (All missables) in 1 playthrough! 

I am hoping I did the guide justice, it'll be live in roughly 3 more hours (Massive video to upload)
If you do use my guide and have a spare moment please leave me some feedback so I can improve.
I started recording on the 7th of May and it took me over a month to record it all and edit it, but I hope it can be useful for the platinum to you all.

Happy hunting and thanks for all the comments!

I've done the platinum on the digital version but I want to redo the physical copy. I will use your video as a companion for me and Roach. Quick question does it have commentary?

7 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

I've done the platinum on the digital version but I want to redo the physical copy. I will use your video as a companion for me and Roach. Quick question does it have commentary?

Yes full commentary etc 

The guide is now LIVE!

• Like 1