Game freezes in tournament

Yokolobuna

Hello, every time I try to beat last race of the last professional tournent (India), game freezes in the same point... is it just me or you experiece same problem in this section of game? Mby last patch caused this issue? Thanks and HF playing games :).

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working through long endurance and the game will freeze every 10 or so races. This happens after the race finishes and will freeze on the loading screen before the next race. I close the application, re-open and have to do the last race again. Slightly frustrating, but at least it doesn't corrupt the entire endurance race.

On 3. 6. 2020 at 11:28 PM, reesphillips said:

I am currently working through long endurance and the game will freeze every 10 or so races. This happens after the race finishes and will freeze on the loading screen before the next race. I close the application, re-open and have to do the last race again. Slightly frustrating, but at least it doesn't corrupt the entire endurance race.

I managed to complate long endurance without problem. But I was afraid whole time that crash may occure and I would lose entire progress with it.

Edited by Yokolobuna

• 4 weeks later...

im having this issue and i think it may be the patch, when i load up the master tournament after i pick my car it immediately freezes and i have to close app and try about 9 times before i get it to work. that i could deal with. now it actually froze during a final lap. now im getting pissed