Free DLC!!!

Br1anstrike3K

Thanks for the info. Just downloaded all the dlc in case I ever plan on going back to platinum the game which i really hated back then. I really wish they sold Mafia 1+2 for cheaper since I just want those 2 but looking at the australian listing it seems like buying 2 of them standalone is essentially similar to buying the trilogy

So in the store here (Croatia) much like two other posts from Germany and Greece (EU) they are still listed with the (over)price.

I got the MAFIA 3 standalone from PS+ having owned the disc version prior.

Just to confirm with the rest of you by DLC you do mean the actual story-DLC expansions i.e. Stones Unturned and Faster Baby? Not the cosmetic bs DLC that was a pre-order bonus or whatnot?

In my country they are still asking for 15€. If I create an US account and use it to claim the DLC will I be able to use them on my European account? It used to work on the PS3 but I never tried on a PS4

Edit: I grabbed the DLC with my Hong Kong account, better be safe than sorry if they actually work on my main

Edited by maiathewinners

16 minutes ago, frontzie said:

"Faster, Baby!" Is £11.99 in the UK store. "Sign of the Times" and "Stones Unturned" aren't available to purchase. Only the "Judge, Jury & Executioner" weapons pack is free.

Again, UK store.

Yes, here too and that's new. That means we'll get them for free too in Germany.

28 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

So in the store here (Croatia) much like two other posts from Germany and Greece (EU) they are still listed with the (over)price.

I got the MAFIA 3 standalone from PS+ having owned the disc version prior.

Just to confirm with the rest of you by DLC you do mean the actual story-DLC expansions i.e. Stones Unturned and Faster Baby? Not the cosmetic bs DLC that was a pre-order bonus or whatnot?

Yes, the actual DLC expansions (Stones Unturned, Faster Baby and Sign Of The Times).

22 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

In my country they are still asking for 15€. If I create an US account and use it to claim the DLC will I be able to use them on my European account? It used to work on the PS3 but I never tried on a PS4

Yes, they will appear on your EU PS Store download list. Can confirm.

• Like 2

"Furthermore, if you already own Mafia III on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Steam, you will be upgraded to Mafia III: Definitive Edition at no additional cost."

The DLC is free for everyone who owned the game! It will soon upgrade on the EU

• Like 1