Free DLC!!!

Br1anstrike3K

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

In my country they are still asking for 15€. If I create an US account and use it to claim the DLC will I be able to use them on my European account? It used to work on the PS3 but I never tried on a PS4

Edit: I grabbed the DLC with my Hong Kong account, better be safe than sorry if they actually work on my main

Dlc usually only works with the game from the same region. 

6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I can't download the "upgrade" version because I don't "own" Mafia III. But it appears as Bought with PS+. Separately, all DLC are free except Faster Baby Faster. 

Try to download the game, it should be available after, worked for me.

• Like 1

Sign of the Times and Stone Unturned are free on the Dutch store now, Faster, Baby! is still paid. Won't be buying a disc used unless that third DLC ends up being free too.

Who came up with these DLC names, by the by? Absolute cringe. Not OP though, OP is absolutely based.

• Like 2

On the Ps Store (browser) they removed Mafia 3 and replaced it with Mafia 3: Definitive Edition with a purchase price $29.99. Does that mean we can only download the free plus ver. only with a Ps4 or thru the download list?

4 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

On the Ps Store (browser) they removed Mafia 3 and replaced it with Mafia 3: Definitive Edition with a purchase price $29.99. Does that mean we can only download the free plus ver. only with a Ps4 or thru the download list?

It should be possible with the download list because there are all ps plus games.

2 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Weird, all DLC for III are free, but no sign of Mafia II in my store.

Same thing for me but I found mafia 2 in the new games section of the store wouldn’t show up searching for it

Edited by Br1anstrike3K

54 minutes ago, topkiddie said:

Hello im from the uk and faster baby faster is still 11,99 for me but the other two are free i own it from plus are other people still having issues ?

In Polish store I need to pay for FBF as well. I will download Mafia 3 first and maybe something will change after that.

10 minutes ago, Br1anstrike3K said:

Same thing for me but I found mafia 2 in the new games section of the store wouldn’t show up searching for it

3 minutes ago, NorrinnnR said:

In Polish store I need to pay for FBF as well. I will download Mafia 3 first and maybe something will change after that.

Just now, Bloodytears1666 said:

It's in new games section and actually called Mafia III, but you will understand wich by a picture.

PSN STORE go under GAMES / NEW / MAFIA TRILOGY

there you can buy Mafia 2 for 30 EUR or whatever your currency is set to

Search is probably still updating