Free DLC!!!

Br1anstrike3K

Ok, downloaded the Plus version and the PS4 icon changed to the Definitive Edition. I guess everyone gets that version one way or another. Oh well, i was expecting to "overwrite" the Plus license with a non-Plus one xDxDxD better than nothing! Also the D.E. Content Pack is no longer not buyable, i'm eligible to download it as i finally have all five DLCs (although it's useless with the current Store bug on bundles)

7 minutes ago, audiopile said:

How do I download the base game now (i got it free on PS plus) in NA? I try to get it from my library but it only shows DE version and wants me to buy it?  Sony blows it again. 

Yeah I had this issue as well. I ended up re installing my disc version to let the dlc install. Quite annoying honestly. I thought I hadn't redeemed it back then but if you are having the issue too it must be some big. 

51 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Yeah I had this issue as well. I ended up re installing my disc version to let the dlc install. Quite annoying honestly. I thought I hadn't redeemed it back then but if you are having the issue too it must be some big. 

its not. its me.

Edited by audiopile

On 5/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, ziggypossum said:

Deleted songs - this songs been deleted after update:

"House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals
"Pictures Of Matchstick Men" by Status Quo
"Palisades Park" by Ramones
"The Weight" by The Band
"I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown

oh curses, I still have to do my 2nd playthrough and they deleted some of my favorites songs.  Guess I will need to crank up “House of the Rising Sun” through Spotify; it just won’t be the same cruising around without it ?

17 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

everyone's game will automatically update to the "Definitive edition" - like mine that was the standard edition with PS+

However in this case you need to download all the DLC separately which works as Stones unturned and Sign of the times appear as free but Faster, Baby is still full price (EU store)

It lost the price and is unavailable since this morning so I am hoping it will be available for download by tonight or otherwise soon.

Yea sorry,  my bad.  I assumed the definitive edition had the dlc included and you didn't have to download separately.  At least faster baby is free now.