XilixiR

Legendary Aide Trophy ( easy )

8 posts in this topic

So i sort of found an easy way to do this.

 

All you need is the 4x Rubicon 9000 under the Vehicles tab in crop protection ( credits to ElBolovo )

First of all you wanna add the mod for money ' government subsidy ' ( you can also earn the 40-silver.pngLucrative Labor trophy this way.)

Place as many as you want and fasten time by x120 untill you have enough money.

 

Buy every field except 14,15,16,17,18,20,21 and 22. Place   one at 14,15,16,17.   one at 20,21.   One at 18   and one at 22

 

After that you wanna fasten x120 again and go to the mission screen and wait until these fields show up and have the Fertilize mission. Accept and complete them.

( Due to the weird field and texture you shall manually re-position and re-hire again.) 

 

Then fasten x120 time untill you see the same missions show up again and repeat.

 

Note: It can also take a daybefore these fertilize missions show up again and only harvest may appear etc... )

Note: Take these fields because they are next to eachother and small and easy to turn, you can ofcourse do the same tactic with other fields if you like.

Edited by XilixiR
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to do everything with fertilizer, there is one vehicle under Crop Protection named Rubicon 9000 that have a width of 48.5m when unfolded and you don't even need to worry about attaching anything, only filling it with the fertilizer. Two passes is enough for most fields. 

Edited by ElBolovo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

If you want to do everything with fertilizer, there is one vehicle under Crop Protection named Rubicon 9000 that have a width of 48.5m when unfolded and you don't even need to worry about attaching anything, only filling it with the fertilizer. Two passes is enough for most fields. 

canu hire workersfor it? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XilixiR said:

canu hire workersfor it? 

 

Yes, you can. However, it's so fast that some smaller fields you can it so fast that it's not even worth it to hire someone, specially in more irregular shaped fields. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

 

Yes, you can. However, it's so fast that some smaller fields you can it so fast that it's not even worth it to hire someone, specially in more irregular shaped fields. 

Yeah is see :) thanks, i editted the post :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the game is trolling me... Completed 11 fertilizing contracts like this and fertilizing contracts just stopped showing up totally. Have the game running at 120x for hours now and never seen anymore fertilizing contract show up. 

 

FYI: Playing on PS5, maybe there are some back compat issues...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19-5-2020 at 5:50 PM, XilixiR said:

So i sort of found an easy way to do this.

 

All you need is the 4x Rubicon 9000 under the Vehicles tab in crop protection ( credits to ElBolovo )

First of all you wanna add the mod for money ' government subsidy ' ( you can also earn the 40-silver.pngLucrative Labor trophy this way.)

Place as many as you want and fasten time by x120 untill you have enough money.

 

Buy every field except 14,15,16,17,18,20,21 and 22. Place   one at 14,15,16,17.   one at 20,21.   One at 18   and one at 22

 

After that you wanna fasten x120 again and go to the mission screen and wait until these fields show up and have the Fertilize mission. Accept and complete them.

( Due to the weird field and texture you shall manually re-position and re-hire again.) 

 

Then fasten x120 time untill you see the same missions show up again and repeat.

 

Note: It can also take a daybefore these fertilize missions show up again and only harvest may appear etc... )

Note: Take these fields because they are next to eachother and small and easy to turn, you can ofcourse do the same tactic with other fields if you like.

i kind of disagree with this method, you're better of buying all of the fields except the obviously big ones like the ones in the middle, that way you have way more possible fertilizing jobs

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.