Game you evere raged quit or just raged over ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

Demon Soul's and Dark Souls...multiple times in multiple spots.

Broke a dualshock 3 controller and a sixaxis controller playing Dark Souls...yeah...

lol why do everybody say that DS is hard? its not, i dint raged at all and i had over 120 hours on it but i got bored :/ 

Anyway i haven't raged on any game, well tekken revolution i got so angry because i sucked, now im good :)

• Like 1

Raged at:

Final Fantasy XIII - I simply HATED that so many enemies has 1 hit ko moves, especially consider if the hit the party leader it was a loss.

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - I don't think I've flipped off the TV since...

Mario Kart Wii - Spiked blue shells are the work of Lucifer almighty.

Pretty much any fighting game.

Rage quit:

Page Chronica - What a cruel game... Fuck you, basic literacy. I am but a humble son of the South... Give me a gun, and watch Kingdom come. Give me a sword and shield and I could pry open the very maw of Xibalba. Give me spelling test in the middle of a boss fight and all I can come up with are 2 or 3-letter words.

There are more of both I'm sure, but I have all the long term memory of a parakeet.

• Like 4

Jak II - Seal piece at docks.

I've never been so angry at a game in my entire life.

Shit, so this game gets worse ? It's already slowly starting to piss me off, I don't remember getting pissed off so much as a kid.

Dead or Alive 5 - Survival mode.

Persona 3 FES - Unless you grind early in the game, this game is gonna piss you off.

Mario Kart series - Blue shell, whoever invented that is going to hell.

Metal Gear Online - Whoever played this game would know. God I miss this game.

• Like 1

A level called executive order on black ops. On my veteran run everything was going fine until that last corridor but near the end of the level. Tried for hours and ended up getting so mad, I got up and turned off the playstation. Wasn't till later I realised I never saved it so not only did I not get past the level but I had to start it all over again. The next night I did it after about an hour of trying.

Jak II - Seal piece at docks.

I've never been so angry at a game in my entire life.

That mission is very difficult, but you have the WipEout plat. That is a game that really frustrates me, and i can't beat Zico no matter what I do.

Pretty much all racing games annoy me, because I suck at them.

I don't rage at anything but games that I just quit (only about one here that I quit and never came back to) before I did end up raging are:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (VR Mission 18)

Dead Rising 2 (Looking for a lobby in TiR for ages lol)

U.MvC3 (Too many Vergil players - I never quit during a match though.. I don't do that)

Infinite Undiscovery (it was that bad..)

Not a lot of raging, a lot of frustration.

Ghosts 'n Goblins made me cry, not angry. Poor Arthur never gets a chance with me and my sloppy fingers.

There is one game, though, that awakens the Hulk inside me. That piece of crap is called Sly 3 and the motherf****** challenges. Everything about them suck: the rules, the controls, the friggin' 90's MTV camera angles...Even I suck at them. It's a kids game, for Christ's sake! Designed by Satan himself, I'm sure. That raccoon can go **** himself.

I'm sorry, I have to go take my pills now  :ninja:

• Like 3

I already lost count of the games that i raged while playing, but i havent quitted them except one ninja gaiden sigma 2, that fucking ultimate ninja 1 mission is extremely annoying and i don´t want to twirl my way to the plat.( but i intend to go back for it someday).

Shit, so this game gets worse ? It's already slowly starting to piss me off, I don't remember getting pissed off so much as a kid.

Yes it does, and I need to pass it again on my vita :(

I raged a lot at Jak 2, and in Shadow of the colossus, the 3rd hard time attack can piss anyone off, I rage quitted a few times over it...

Catherine...nightmare 9-5 has a bug that when Mutton gets ready to shoot with his gun, and you try to drop to a lower area, you just go through the block, and die...this happened to me and it made me so MAD that while raging I fell off my chair and I cut my knee with a pointy edge of my bed....before that I died about 60+ times on that stage and that happened nearly at the end...it was so cheap  :(

Edited by entimecago

The platforming section to get the orb in the Tule Tree level in Guacamelee caused me to break a Vita and quit playing the game for awhile. I've also broken at least 3 Sixaxis controllers, but I can't recall which games exactly. I do remember that No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise caused quite a bit of rage. And so did the time trials in Gravity Rush.

Batman: Arkham Asylum's Extreme challenges nearly made me give up. Especially Shock and Awe Extreme, that one can suck it.

Almost anything involving collectibles, but the shards in inFamous and the landmark locations in Prototype have to be the worst ones I've done. There is nothing fun about having to explore every last inch of a large area (three for inFamous) without so much as a clue.

Recently, the part in Mafia II where you have to fight at the docks and that guy is throwing Molotov's at you from the balcony.

• Like 1