Game you evere raged quit or just raged over ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

Shadow of the Colossus, at the #15 HTA. I was just there standing and holding at him, suddenly i get thrown off into the ground. Bullshit, i've screamed so loud and never came back since then. The last trophy I need to plat and delete the game from my HD and still I can't do it. Someday though...

Shadow of the Colossus, at the #15 HTA. I was just there standing and holding at him, suddenly i get thrown off into the ground. Bullshit, i've screamed so loud and never came back since then. The last trophy I need to plat and delete the game from my HD and still I can't do it. Someday though...

Same here, doing hard mode time attacks atm.

15th isn't so bad though, I'm having more difficulties with the 3th and 16th...

most rage inducing game ever is CATHERINE !!!

I gave up on platinum after I tried completing menhir like 15million times....

lol why do everybody say that DS is hard? its not, i dint raged at all and i had over 120 hours on it but i got bored :/ 

Anyway i haven't raged on any game, well tekken revolution i got so angry because i sucked, now im good :)

as much as i didn't plated demon soul's yet but i agree with you, it's not really that hard as most peoples call it, to me demon soul's is one of those games that uses it's controls limitations / bugs and camera issues as a difficulty setting, character have to stand still to eat something, can't jump, you don't have a freedom to use your weapons as you like where you have to use your sword to slash side ways and knifes and daggers long bow to stab and all the enemies and bosses have a heat seekers like projectiles while you're not, though still a good game.

final fantasy 12, the monster hunts missions.

final fantasy 13, over powered enemies and bosses.

castlevania lords of shadow, some issues with the game mechanics

batman AC, riddler revenge challenges.

dead or alive 5 ultimate fighting core, the A.I is a bitch in higher difficulties.

a guilty gear game on the ps2, the whole game!

god hand, the whole game!

viewtiful joe 2, some parts.

mario 64, getting 100% in tiny-huge island.

dragon the bruce lee story, final boss.

jak 2, already mentioned by peoples here.

motorstorm, the whole game!

GT5, the special event's using a dualshock3 / sixaxis.

sonic adventure 2, MAD SPACE!!!.

rush n attack ( NES ), when playing it player 1.

tobal 2 when playing it for the first time.

sonic the hedgehog 2006, i bet most of you knows why.

i'll stop here as my list can be soo long.

Games I raged at:

Dead Space 2 (Beating the game on Hardcore mode was a b**** :shakefist:  I would scream in rage every time I died)

Tekken 6 (Nancy and Azazrel were just cheap ass bosses on Arcade mode :shakefist:  :shakefist:  )

GT5 (The Special Time Trials are a b**** with a controller :shakefist:  )

Games I raged quit:

Ghosts & Goblins (I never gotten past the first level,that game can burn in hell :angry::shakefist:  )

Demon's Souls (It's hard as hell,but I want to platinum the game so bad.)

Jak II - Seal piece at docks.

I've never been so angry at a game in my entire life.

But... that game is so easy... i once finished the entire game in less than 2 hrs on the PS2. :P

Anyway, FF13 made me rage A LOT, The Proudclad, all Barthandelus forms, Hecatoncheir and Cid Raines each made me take a break of the game for a few weeks, these bosses were so fucking hard... i guess it was because i was a newbie at the series, i totally fucked up Vanille's and Fang's crystarium.

• Like 1

I have only rage quit one game, and that game is Jet Set Radio. There is nothing good about that game, (in my opinion,) and playing it infuriated me so much I nearly threw my Vita. And I have a feeling I just turned in my "attack me for free card" to the gaming community. xD

lol why do everybody say that DS is hard? its not, i dint raged at all and i had over 120 hours on it but i got bored :/ 

Anyway i haven't raged on any game, well tekken revolution i got so angry because i sucked, now im good :)

Of course you say that on the internet. Say what you will DS, both of them, were aggravating as fuck, but really enjoyable.

Not saying that the game was overly hard, but you you mess up one time, it could cost you all your souls, beginning of the game losing souls...yeah breaking controller.

Next time just keep to yourself with your comments :) and just answer the Original Poster :)

Raged: Uncharted Series on Crushing. Games kept glitching on me like no other. Death by invisible enemy is so damn infuriating.

The Last of Us mp. I've had many of matches where I'm doing good and then out of no where my screen goes black and I can't see or do anything until the match is over. Also those little bastards that do nothing but sneak around and use moltov cocktails the whole match annoy the hell out of me.

And that's all I can think of at the moment.

Of course you say that on the internet. Say what you will DS, both of them, were aggravating as fuck, but really enjoyable.

Not saying that the game was overly hard, but you you mess up one time, it could cost you all your souls, beginning of the game losing souls...yeah breaking controller.

Next time just keep to yourself with your comments :) and just answer the Original Poster :)

Is getting a sword, shield, magic, herbs, and amor hard? This game is easy if you know how to roll and doge attacks.

Just saying :/

Sound Shapes, easy game except for a few of the death mode ones. Mass Effect 3 on insanity pissed me off a lot on the part where you have to fight the 3 geth primes on Rannoch. Then I realized I can just use Tali's sabotage on them to make things a million times easier.

Killing Nancy on Tekken 6. That bitch took me nearly 3 hours to kill.

Lol... can relate to this... especially when I main Xiaoyu and her attacks to Nancy only damage little.

final fantasy 12, the monster hunts missions.

same here and some summons/espers(can't remember the exact word, didn't even got Ultima)... due to frustration.. didn't finish all and put my rage in defeating the final boss

Only one that comes to mind it BlazBlue and its character specific trophies... Like Ragna and his pull a 90+ hit combo in a match... yeah i gave up on that one

^___^ took me 2 hours... with the help of guides(yes... many many guides)... gave up on Hakumen, Tsubaki and Hazama

Hmmm... I remembered I have broken 3 Gamboys like the image below when I was a Kid due to frustration (can't remember the games though.. maybe it's because of a side effect of headbutting the screen of the gameboy)

gameboy.jpg

Recent games that I have raged and almost quit:

1. Jak 3's Final Boss - imagine: in a desert in a vehicle chasing a 8-legged giant boss just to hit the purple things... took me hours to finish...

2. Muramasa Rebirth Bosses in Fury Mode - especially Kisuke's bosses and the falling rocks in Momohime's final Boss... lots of bad words came into my mouth for hours due to frustration...

3. Rayman Legends Challenges - I put all my soul and time only to find out that the best cup I get is Gold *sigh*

I really am thankful for the inventor of stress ball... without stress ball, I might broken several controllers/consoles...

Edited by jeieem

The biggest ragequit ive done was on dead rising 2. i was extremely pissed off from having to replay almost the entire game after i died because my health was so small and you couldnt even get to a save point without losing some health.

but i didnt rage to much for that its just really the only game ive ever given up on.

the biggest rage i have ever had at a game was the battle with Bartandelus in Final fantasy 13. on my first playthrough i didnt know how to stop him from unleashing his all out attack and i literally shattered a controller against the side of my couch over it..

sorry for the double post but i feel i should mention when i was about 10 years old playing Pokemon ruby... that fucking wingull made me attack myself 15 times in a row because of confusion... i smashed the GBA with my forehead :D

same here and some summons/espers(can't remember the exact word, didn't even got Ultima)... due to frustration.. didn't finish all and put my rage in defeating the final boss

yeah same here, from the esper's i only couldn't beat zodiark '' the final esper in the whole game " the bitch at the end of the battle cast a spell on him making him immune to any kind of attack / damage / magic.... well done square enix that is soooo cheap!!!  :shakefist:

this is like if you're playing a multiplayer beat em up game and you faced a player online and when you're about to beat him he hacked the game making his character have no damage cheat.

as for the monsters is also the last one in the whole game yiazmat, i just google yiazmat for the first time, the damn thing got 50,000,000 HP  :blink:

.....WOW! last time i played FFXII was back in 2007 and i just realize that i was hitting a huge ass wall made from steel with a sword made from a cardboard.