Game you evere raged quit or just raged over ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

Lol... can relate to this... especially when I main Xiaoyu and her attacks to Nancy only damage little.

same here and some summons/espers(can't remember the exact word, didn't even got Ultima)... due to frustration.. didn't finish all and put my rage in defeating the final boss

^___^ took me 2 hours... with the help of guides(yes... many many guides)... gave up on Hakumen, Tsubaki and Hazama

Hmmm... I remembered I have broken 3 Gamboys like the image below when I was a Kid due to frustration (can't remember the games though.. maybe it's because of a side effect of headbutting the screen of the gameboy)

gameboy.jpg

How did you break one :o...this one survived a Bomb

1308735-bombed_gameboy.jpg

I am proud to say that I have never rage quit or even raged in my entire life. And I have beaten Jak II, platinumed a very glitchy Dead Island, and beat COD 4 on Veteran (including that super difficult Epilogue mission), hell, I even played through Demons' Souls, dying over 1,000,000,000^10 times.

Wait, there was one.....

Once upon a time, there was a boy. His name was Mr_MovieMan29. And all he ever wanted was to get an Ultra Rare platinum trophy. So, he decided to go for one of his favorite games, Silent Hill 2 :lol: After 15+ playthroughs on the hardest difficulty trying to get 10 stars, he.......I'm sorry...I can't tell the rest...it's too depressing....

All I can say is, a very pretty red DualShock controller became the victim of a very tragic, and sudden accident that day. R.I.P. Evelyn...

Uncharted 3 final DLC... this time with annoying frustating troll trophies. THEY WERE A FUCKING BITCH. Overseer, Omnipotent, Invincible. My god. Oh and finding those ultra rare treasure, Gold Chenrezing Buddha I'm looking at you. But yeah I 100% it. But I didn't like it.

Shadow Of The Colossus The 3rd Colossus Gauis on hard time attack. That stupid 5 minute time limit.

Treasure hunter trophy for the first FFXIII.

Apparently his head has more power than an IED.  :lol:

true... apparently it's weakness is it's screen...

as for the monsters is also the last one in the whole game yiazmat, i just google yiazmat for the first time, the damn thing got 50,000,000 HP  :blink:

.....WOW! last time i played FFXII was back in 2007 and i just realize that i was hitting a huge ass wall made from steel with a sword made from a cardboard.

I have read in a guide/forum that it takes 4 hours to kill the monster... I think it is my reason for not making it 100% and just force finish the game.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams just today. I am NOT going to attempt to platinum this game, I suck so much at it. I barely beat the first boss (with 126 deaths just in that level), I'm actually with the 4/12 trophies I got for this game. It's a lovely game, but not the right game for me I fear :S

Just broke my TV remote... Basically I was dominating this guy on Fifa, his keeper was pulling save after save until the 88th minute until I sneeze whilst defending which results in him having a corner, bearing in mind he's hardly been in my half the entire game. His defender wins the header despite being half the size of mine and scores. I've had a terrible day at work and this just pushed me over the edge. I grabbed the closest thing which was my TV remote and I slung it as hard as I could at the wall virtually splitting my remote into pieces. I slammed the off button on the console and just sat blankly looking at the TV. Who knew a game could do this.

Bed time 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm known to rage quit when ever I'm losing on online shooters, most presumably BF3/BF4   That's old news though  :giggle:

However the game nibbling on my left ear right now has to be FarCry 3! That feeling of frustration when a trophy glitches out on you.  

Most painful feeling indeed  :angry:

Edited by Stormdemon556

• 5 weeks later...

Currently raging to Sports Champions. Gold/challenge cup playing whatever and after 5 moves doing exactly the same thing the game decides you were actually aiming at the moon :/

Blur online - can't count the times I've been in first for 2.5 laps and had the perfect s*** storm of power ups stacked in exactly the right order/spacing and end up in like 8th.

My biggest rage ever happened on final fantasy 1 though. Yeah. So I go clear the swamp cave. Mind Flayers and other big nasties. 2 hrs later. Feeling happy. Get jumped by 9 ghosts. Thinking no prob. Every one of them casts sleep round 1. My whole party passes out. 45 minutes later they kill my final character, me having not entered a single command.