Game you evere raged quit or just raged over ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

'Duke Nukem Forever' as when the game was still new, I was missing one trophy till I was able to achieve the platinum trophy, and trophy I was missing was "Balls of Steel" Such a trolling trophy. I needed to score 1,000,000 in a goddamn pinball machine. You don't know how long it is to earn that amount of points, and how frustrating when you already played through the damn pinball with more than 100+ tries. I have yet to get the trophy. That trophy made me break a PS3 controller of mine. Aaaaaaaaand I also sold the game, cause if I kept it, I would had just keep torturing myself just by trying to get that goddamned trolling trophy.

• 1 month later...

I could potentially rage quit in every single game because I'm the type of person when nothing goes my way, I will become displeased :c But shooters for the most part are the most rage inducing thus far, and a couple bosses from RPGs. 

• 1 year later...

I don't rage quit in competitive games, but there has been a few times in FFXIV in dungeons, with toxic players, even if they aren't being negative towards me, if they are being negative to someone in the party and I'm seeing it in chat, I'm like "fuck this", *eats the 30min penalty and leaves duty*.  I just can't stand those players.

I rage over just about every Assassin's Creed game because of those stupid chase down this random missions. Also cause of their timed bullshit missions.

Only game I have rage quit over and subsequently never played again was Gran Turismo. That game frustrated me so much.

Shadow of Mordor got me quite raged.

It's a fun game, but some of the side trophies took me forever. Like branding 5 bodyguards of a warchief. I got to the final fifth bodyguard. What happened? A previous branded Uruk came and killed him when he was on low health. Twice.

Level 25 Rune? Took me forever to find out how to do it right.

The worst one of them all..Help a Captain survive a Recruitment Power Struggle, and then kill him and all his new recruits? I finished a power struggle helping out a branded uruk. I then held down on the D-Pad to kill them all with my power. Did it successfully. Then it told me a split second afterwards that the struggle was resolved. But I was literally half a second too quick for it.

Good game, though. Ish.

Last time I got really pissed off when I was going for the Survival of the fittest trophy in Rocket League DLC. 

OMFG same here, cheap AI

Injustice - the fucking Max Battle

Sound Shapes - Death Mode

Jak II - the damn checkpoints
J-Stars Victory Vs+ - the piece of shit mode known as Victory Road drove me nuts

I don't usually rage quit because if I lose I get mad, but I usually just take this as a reason I should get better. HOWEVER if something is entirely my fault then I will rage quit. A few months ago I was doing a second play through of Atelier Ayesha. I was doing really great and went through the whole game in a day (Skipping scenes of course) and then the game FROZE I hadn't saved at ALL I then went and yelled into my pillow and stayed away from the game for awhile.

• 4 months later...