Very poor and lazy Remaster.

23 minutes ago, King_Pound_69 said:

I have both and can say saints row 3 remastered is good and worth the money, Mafia 2 cheap 1080p upgrade. 

Thanks for heads up. Was tossing up between these 2. Was leaning more towards saints row anyway because loved the ps3 version

Had to turn it off, audio is just terrible. The graphics are definitely an improvement but it suffers from constant stuttering, its really poor in cut scenes, will wait for a patch. And i really hope one comes fast. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

watched the live stream that Playstation Access for a little bit, and it looks like the dialogue is off in a couple scenes too.

Any chance it was just their stream? No one else is showing the same problem.

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

It looks like all they did is move it from 720p to 1080p. The audio is awful and broken, Its all 2.1 and out of sync and in cut scenes coming out of just 1 side. Textures are bad, pop ins ridiculously bad, performance isn't even a locked 30fps. Worst Remaster i have played. 

You.re not playing the game are you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

It looks like all they did is move it from 720p to 1080p. The audio is awful and broken, Its all 2.1 and out of sync and in cut scenes coming out of just 1 side. Textures are bad, pop ins ridiculously bad, performance isn't even a locked 30fps. Worst Remaster i have played. 

How do you know it's not locked 30fps? Also, slim or pro?

Edited by enclosed-hairdo