Do cheat codes disable trophies?

1 hour ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

As far as I am aware, yes they do. I'm not sure if it's limited to only some that do like most lego games are now, but just assume that they do. You don't really need them anyways, super easy game to platinum and complete in general. 

You should probably make sure you're correct before trying to pass off information. I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything, but almost every single Lego game has in game cheat codes and none of them affect trophies. If anything, you're encouraged to use them.

• Like 4

No ive heard many times that this is a odd one out for lego games with cheats. I didnt unlock the cheat code only character until i platinumed the game as that character is not nesscasary for trophies. Ign said to not use codes as i was about to use one so i think i may have dodged a bullet.

On 5/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

You should probably make sure you're correct before trying to pass off information. I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything, but almost every single Lego game has in game cheat codes and none of them affect trophies. If anything, you're encouraged to use them.

Well i've platinumed almost all of the lego games, some guides I have used mention to either not use the codes or specify if any effect a certain trophy. So I am not entirely wrong, just could not remember for this game exactly. I know this was one of the easier ones that required like no work at all to platinum. Appreciate the input, no disrespect taken. 

• Like 1