Was Jimmy’s Vendetta Explorer exploit fixed?

Can anyone confirm whether the game automatically pause after 20 minutes like the PS3 version? I don't have a turbo controller for my PS4, and Remote Play on my PC is being a PITA because of some connection error bullshit so I can't use this method if the game keep pausing. 

11 hours ago, westersburg said:

Definitely works. I did it last night and i'm doing it right now

Oh thank God! I used this glitch on the PS3 and was hoping to hell and back they didn't patch it! I'm NOT looking forward to collecting all those damn Wanted posters and Playboy magazines again, ugh!

• Like 1

After leaving the game running for a few hours on my alt account, I can personally confirmed that you won't be needing a turbo controller for this glitch. Hope the developer didn't bring back the auto-pause feature in the patches.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 20/05/2020 at 11:57 AM, pokwey said:

Can anyone confirm whether the game automatically pause after 20 minutes like the PS3 version? I don't have a turbo controller for my PS4, and Remote Play on my PC is being a PITA because of some connection error bullshit so I can't use this method if the game keep pausing. 

my game pauses every 20mins, and sometimes more frequently then that, i dont know what to do 

The game never autopauses for me but the game freezes like crazy when doing this method... Sometimes before I hit 50k, sometimes only after 2 million but whenever I try to save progress it always freezes as soon as I press anything or try to maneuver the menu...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GeneSaw said:

The game never autopauses for me but the game freezes like crazy when doing this method... Sometimes before I hit 50k, sometimes only after 2 million but whenever I try to save progress it always freezes as soon as I press anything or try to maneuver the menu...

Same for me. Are you wanted or anything? im gonna try clearing my wanted level before doing it tonight to see if that mightve had an effect on it 

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I'm curious and also forget as I did this glitch years ago: what happens when you run out of gas? I'm almost out so if anyone could answer before I run out that would be awesome. If not I guess I'll just post my findings.

If you mean while doing the falling glitch nothing really happens you may somehow fall Abit slower but I don't think it's that big of a difference so feel free to fall without gas lol you will still accrue them miles just fine 

I left mine falling for many hours without issues it'll still take a long time anyway but I do suggest a faster car I'm not 100% sure if it matters at all but can't hurt. i will point out it actually is alot faster to do the miles legitimately because no matter what your speed will drop after a few seconds in the fall glitch no matter what while actually driving it you can maintain speed but that's just super boring and u can't really do other stuff that way

Edited by Taliesin_2943

I don't think it matters because I noticed (and I remember it doing it on the PS3 as well) that once you get to a certain point for some reason once the speedometer hits approximately 70 it resets back to zero, over and over again. 0-70, reset. 0-70, reset. Etc. I hope this makes sense the way I explained it?