Unable to connect

Finally after many hours of playing yesterday on Contracts i got Aces High trophy (i played my speedruns this morning, since i had no luck from my 6 hour grind run yesterday). My rank changed to ''Ace Of Diamonds''. So i can confirm it's not unobtainable :).

What does the trick here is, you need to do speedruns on the first contract, and finish it fast as you can. That made the difference for me. I was aiming for top 3 on weekly leaderboard, but my speedruns changed my rank, so don't waste your time going for massive amound of money. Here are the screenshots below.

os3dhc50t.png

gjlmxtozm.png

kax5j3.jpg

The trophy popped as soon when i loaded up the game. So keep checking your rank on the website if it will change to ''Ace Of Diamonds'' rank. Replaying the Demolition contract for "Justice For All" on Veteran difficulty a few times speedrunned with less than 20 min will do the job. I had also times with 18 min overall.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Empovyle said:

PuddKTj.jpg

"SCEA may, at its sole discretion, discontinue hosting the game server at any time. SCEA has no liability for such discontinuance." This is what it says in my NA EULA. When I try to go to the webpage mentioned in the EU image it doesn't seem to load. Does anyone think we could still hold them to their 90 days requirement mentioned in Grifteskymfning's image?

Depends if the servers are multi-regional. I imagine the TOS for EU though is possibly different maybe towards their consumer laws?

7 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Seems to be working as intended.

Yeah. I wasn't fully convinced it was meant to be shutdown, and it being back up proved that. So much for those "confirmed" website articles. :P

Wasn't gonna believe it until I heard it from Sony themselves.

Crisis averted though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Yeah. I wasn't fully convinced it was meant to be shutdown, and it being back up proved that. So much for those "confirmed" website articles. :P

Wasn't gonna believe it until I heard it from Sony themselves.

Crisis averted though.

It was all too vague and every website just copypasted it without any research.

That's good news, that's a sign everyone should go boost it now and get the online out of the way asap! Maybe it will be a shutdown soon like Uncharted Fight For Fortune without a warning who knows.

For Centurion trophy (Complete 100 Multiplayer game rounds), i used two elastic bands on the analog sticks and do it that way. Much easier while you do other things. You might have to keep the charger on the Vita if the battery is gonna get low, but don't overcharge your Vita while you going for 100 mp rounds played. Cus it will damage your battery.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

6 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That's good news, that's a sign everyone should go boost it now and get the online out of the way asap! Maybe it will be a shutdown soon like Uncharted Fight For Fortune without a warning who knows.

Can't imagine they would fix it just to shut it down soon. Still best to get it done sooner rather than later though.

• Like 3

If the servers are back and you are reading this and have this game, work on this game ASAP. I imagine that Sony will announce a shutdown for this and potentially Killzone Shadowfall (which I need to finish up soon for the 100% on Intercept and main game).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

For Centurion trophy (Complete 100 Multiplayer game rounds), i used two elastic bands on the analog sticks and do it that way. Much easier while you do other things. You might have to keep the charger on the Vita if the battery is gonna get low, but don't overcharge your Vita while you going for 100 mp rounds played. Cus it will damage your battery.

Your Botzone matches actually count without the need of rubberbands. I let my Botzone matches idle even after I was killed and was sitting in the respawn menu. I only setup a new match each time the previous match finished. Otherwise, I idled the rest of the time and then played a public match for my 100th multiplayer game.

Edited by Zenkoto_
  • Like 1

Yeah, you don't get kicked from a Botzone match if you're idle, so no need to use elastic bands or anything. You only have to be aware you'll have to select a loadout each time the AI finds you and you're killed, and you'll have to manually restart the next match when the current one ends. Apart from that, you can pretty much AFK the whole thing.

Hey everyone! I have half a mind to buy this game and complete the online multiplayer trophies asap before the servers shut down completely since that seems like only a matter of time. 

I have a few important questions though; can all the online trophies be boosted in private matches with only two players i.e. get a 10 kill streak etc.? Can public matches be started with only two players in the lobby? How much time will it take to boost the 100 matches in Botzone? Approximately how many hours total will the online trophy portion take and are any of the online trophies hard to unlock?

I have never played the game but have wanted to but I hate server closures and even if this was a temporary thing they will probably go down for sure in the near future. Thank you in advance guys ?

Edited by Cosmokeeper

27 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey everyone! I have half a mind to buy this game and complete the online multiplayer trophies asap before the servers shut down completely since that seems like only a matter of time. 

I have a few important questions though; can all the online trophies be boosted in a private match with only two players i.e. get a 10 kill streak etc.? Can public matches be started with only two players in the lobby? How much time will it take to boost the 100 matches in Botzone? Approximately how many hours total will the online trophy portion take and are any of the online trophies hard to unlock?

I have never played the game but have wanted to but I hate server closures and even if this was a temporary thing they will probably go down for sure in the near future. Thank you in advance guys 1f64f.png

You will need at least 3 players, so ideally 4 players total so you can be balanced. All online trophies are rather easy to do except for Centurion of course which takes some time. You can do them in about 1-2 hours depending on how efficient you are.

100 matches will take several hours but with botzone, you can just rubberband your Vita and all you will have to do is start a match every 7-10 minutes. This will take several hours.

All in all, the online portion took me around 10 hours but most of it was just botzone farming.

39 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

I have a few important questions though; can all the online trophies be boosted in a private match with only two players i.e. get a 10 kill streak etc.? Can public matches be started with only two players in the lobby? How much time will it take to boost the 100 matches in Botzone? Approximately how many hours total will the online trophy portion take and are any of the online trophies hard to unlock?

I have never played the game but have wanted to but I hate server closures and even if this was a temporary thing they will probably go down for sure in the near future. Thank you in advance guys 1f64f.png

It's been a while since I boosted the MP trophies, so I apologise if my info isn't 100% correct.

You can't earn trophies in private matches, any trophies you are boosting have to be done in public matches. You can earn trophies in Botzone, with the exception of Noob (win 1 MP match) and Centurion (win 100 matches), as well as Well-rounded as one of the modes (Warzone) isn't available there, but progress towards the 100 matches will count in Botzone. You just have to complete a public MP match for them to pop. As for how many hours it will take to complete 100 matches in Botzone? Each match lasts for 10 minutes and there is probably around 2 minutes for the completion screen, loading times and next match start up. So in average you'll get 5 matches done in an hour, so 20 hours is the estimate for all the MP trophies.

Although you can earn all the other MP trophies in Botzone, some are easier done boosting. Spangled, for example, is easier boosted as the AI rarely uses the tranq weapon. If boosting, most of the trophies can be done with 2 players, but some require you to help a teammate which requires a 3rd.

Edited by Stevieboy

On 6/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Finally after many hours of playing yesterday on Contracts i got Aces High trophy (i played my speedruns this morning, since i had no luck from my 6 hour grind run yesterday). My rank changed to ''Ace Of Diamonds''. So i can confirm it's not unobtainable :).

What does the trick here is, you need to do speedruns on the first contract, and finish it fast as you can. That made the difference for me. I was aiming for top 3 on weekly leaderboard, but my speedruns changed my rank, so don't waste your time going for massive amound of money. Here are the screenshots below.

The trophy popped as soon when i loaded up the game. So keep checking your rank on the website if it will change to ''Ace Of Diamonds'' rank. Replaying the Demolition contract for "Justice For All" on Veteran difficulty a few times speedrunned with less than 20 min will do the job. I had also times with 18 min overall.

So...Just to be totally sure: for "Aces High" trophy you also need to be connected to the servers, right? In other words:this will become unobtainable after server's shut-down?

Edit: typos

Edited by Smashero

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So...Jut to be totally sure: for "Aces High" trophy you also need to be connected to the servers, right? In other words:this will become unobtainable after server's shut-down?

I would believe that to be the case, yes. Fairly certain that if you couldn't upload your stats to the server when it asks you on loading up the game, then you wouldn't be able to get this trophy.

It was still possible to earn this trophy when the MP portion of the game was giving errors though.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your informative replies guys ? I appreciate that a lot! It's good to know what it would require so I know what I would get myself before a situation where the servers go down permanently ? I wish we could have gotten an official statement regarding this so we know if they will be online until further notice or if there is an end date in sight (which I really hope not).

Edited by Cosmokeeper